The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jade97x
i know !! good luck:smile:

thank you :smile: have you applied there?
Original post by thea1
Awh welldone! you have an interview on the 12th?? but thats great! you going to firm it? i just got a letter from York saying because i applied to child (very few places) theyre not offering any places until the end of april :,)

My interview was on Monday 19th! Thank you :smile: oh wow that's a wait haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catrinrhiannon
Does anybody know how many places there are at kingston, bcu and ljmu for children's nursing?

BCU is about 60 for each intake x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1343
Original post by Jac800K
Thank you! It will be my first choice which s lovely as it takes the pressure off a bit now. That's really cool how we have so many in common! Really well done with both of your offers- they're both really good courses too! What's your first choice? I did also apply for Dual at De Montfort, but they offered me an interview for adult only, so as I only really apllied there for dual it seemed a bit pointless to go when I already had an offer/ interviews!

i bet, any idea of insurance? it is pretty cooll! :smile: awh thankyou! i have no idea atm, id be happy to go anywhere ive applied tbh so just going to wait to see where i get in! ahh fair enough!
Original post by ollynicky
Oh no way, I only have two left to hear from! Were have you applied again? And good luck, fingers crossed next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for queens belfast, university of Ulster(Magee), Caledonian Glasgow and Edinburgh Napier.
Original post by AoifeBass93
I have applied for queens belfast, university of Ulster(Magee), Caledonian Glasgow and Edinburgh Napier.

Ive also applied to queens and ulster, any word from them yet for interviews? :smile:
Original post by janec1
Ive also applied to queens and ulster, any word from them yet for interviews? :smile:

No not yet. I applied to queens last yr. I got the interview letter the 2nd week of feb n th interview was in March.
Hopefully we will hear something.
Original post by janec1

I spoke to a couple of nursing students last week- one of whom was at Queens and the other from Ulster and both said they found out about interviews in February/March!
thank you :smile: have you applied there?

yeah i have:smile: i have had my interview and am waiting to here back have you
Original post by jade97x
yeah i have:smile: i have had my interview and am waiting to here back have you

Waiting is the worst part haha, hope you've got an offer! I've got an interview coming up in February, how did you find the interviewing process?
Waiting is the worst part haha, hope you've got an offer! I've got an interview coming up in February, how did you find the interviewing process?

oh good luck! Waiting is horrible lol
The interview process was good. Started off with a presentation then maths and english then an interview. Questions are mainly why you want to do the course and a scenoria:smile:
Original post by jade97x
oh good luck! Waiting is horrible lol
The interview process was good. Started off with a presentation then maths and english then an interview. Questions are mainly why you want to do the course and a scenoria:smile:

thank you! that doesn't sound too bad! where else have you applied to? :smile:
your welcome:smile:

I have applied to there, Greenwich, Anglia Ruskin, Suffolk and Canterbury

wbu:smile:
Original post by jade97x

I've applied to lsbu, cardiff, bcu, kingston and ljmu! :smile: x
Original post by falling
I spoke to a couple of nursing students last week- one of whom was at Queens and the other from Ulster and both said they found out about interviews in February/March!

Aw that's good, makes me feel at ease abit was getting worried because most other unis got back straight away, are you applying for adult nursing? :smile:
Bad news from Greenwich, rejected without interview.
Original post by Blue-Shoes
Bad news from Greenwich, rejected without interview.

I was rejected from southampton without interview, disappointing that you're not given a chance to prove yourself!
Hi has anyone been accepted to The University Of Leeds for Adult Nursing? and if you have do you know when the course start date is? :smile: x
Anyone heard back from Anglia Ruskin or Kingston uni? :smile:
Original post by jade97x

Have you heard back from Anglia Ruskin? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending