The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slowbro93
Of course I'll keep you informed about the deets :tongue: Remember last summer our story: The Tinder Tales? :rofl:

For both of us and everyone on this thread:

:ahee:

Were are you planning to travel? :biggrin:

Omg this gif is awesome. I will use it on other people.

I am meeting someone tomorrow from Tinder haha. Let's see how it goes. :p:
Good luck on Monday! :biggrin:
Original post by snailsareslimy
Thank you :hugs:. Honestly, you guys on here are absolutely unreal! :awesome:

Bruises are bad craic, I remember the ones I got from rugby :cry:. Yay that uni is going well, it's always awesome when the modules are stuff you're really into :smile: Hopefully everything is all good re. doctors, wishing you all the best :suith:.

Bruises are hilarious sometimes. Part of my hand is just swollen, though. Oh well. How's uni going for you?

Yeah, doctor's should be fine. I'll find out on Tuesday, and I just want my bad skin treated. It's really annoying me now. Thanks :h:
Listening to an epic film soundtracks playlist to keep my motivation levels up :biggrin:

What does everyone else tend to listen to while working? :smile:
Original post by venuswaltz
Listening to an epic film soundtracks playlist to keep my motivation levels up :biggrin:

What does everyone else tend to listen to while working? :smile:

I'm up for a good movie soundtrack while studying too! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is my favourite at the moment.
Hey guys, hope everyone's gooood :h:

Started my second semester last week, can already tell its gonna be very challenging. Complex analysis might be the death of me :colonhash:

Life is good, feel like I don't have anything to rant about for once in my life :rofl:

I thought I'd just post for the sake of posting :suith:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shorttstuff
Hey guys, hope everyone's gooood :h:

Started my second semester last week, can already tell its gonna be very challenging. Complex analysis might be the death of me :colonhash:

Life is good, feel like I don't have anything to rant about for once in my life :rofl:

I thought I'd just post for the sake of posting :suith:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey youuu <3

First day back for undergrads today. Brings back memories! And somehow I'm finding it hilarious :teehee:

Hmm, nothing for me to report either :tongue: pfft

Hope everyone's well as well :excited:
Original post by MyName??!
Hey youuu <3

First day back for undergrads today. Brings back memories! And somehow I'm finding it hilarious :teehee:

Hmm, nothing for me to report either :tongue: pfft

Hope everyone's well as well :excited:

:hugs: how are you? :bigsmile:

Ahaha the irony is that I've had a bad day today, major karma :rofl:

This is why I'm never usually positive, I leave that to the boyf :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
really enjoying my degree again without the pressure of having to write x thousand words atm.
Original post by shorttstuff
:hugs: how are you? :bigsmile:

Ahaha the irony is that I've had a bad day today, major karma :rofl:

This is why I'm never usually positive, I leave that to the boyf :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: deary me...

hmm....................... My mind is really blank this morning.........
It's so hard reading a paper... :unimpressed:
I can feel today will be a long day. Bored already and I've got to amuse myself/work til half 7.
:smile:
My motion to get the education officer in talks with the uni to abolish Saturday exams is getting put to the vote next week!

I get a casual place on the council so I can vote for it, I just hope other people vote yes as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just finished my last ever exam and I'm feeling so sad :frown:

The exam went **** too haha
62%, 63%, 72% and 83% in my December/January exams, alright i guess, need to worth a lot hardern though!
Bleurgh, this week just continues to go more and more downhill.
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
62%, 63%, 72% and 83% in my December/January exams, alright i guess, need to worth a lot hardern though!

I wish I could get grades like that lol!
Got shortlisted for my Leeds PhD application :eek:

Original post by MyName??!
It's so hard reading a paper... :unimpressed:

Want to meet up? :biggrin:
Original post by Slowbro93
Got shortlisted for my Leeds PhD application :eek:
Want to meet up? :biggrin:

Ooh congratulations! And defo yeah! xD
After over a month of being off uni and being really lazy (apart from 2 exams) it is going to be so hard going back on Monday to regular classes :frown:
Thankfully I'm off on Wednesdays this semester though so that gives me a mid week break :biggrin:

My uni is really annoying me though, I'm supposed to be going on placement in 2 weeks time, yet they haven't placed me in a school yet. Almost everyone has their school and has been in to get to know it before placement and I feel like I'm disadvantaged now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending