The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone applied for fashion buying?

Hey, has anyone applied for fashion buying(marketing)

Scroll to see replies

Hey!I have! do you know if you need a portfolio as part of the application process?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ashleygraham94
Hey!I have! do you know if you need a portfolio as part of the application process?

Hey, yeah if you get an interview and have done some sort of fashion or art&design course they'll expect a portfolio of your work :smile:
Okay I wasn't sure because it says on the website you need one for buying with design but doesn't say for buying with marketing?
Reply 4
Original post by ashleygraham94
Okay I wasn't sure because it says on the website you need one for buying with design but doesn't say for buying with marketing?

Yeah for the design it's definate but I think because there is still a design element in marketing if you have a background in art or fashion its good just to have a portfolio ready incase :smile:
I've applied for Fashion buying with marketing and i've got a conditional offer, there was no interview or portfolio seeing involved :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by elliegamms
I've applied for Fashion buying with marketing and i've got a conditional offer, there was no interview or portfolio seeing involved :smile:

Hey, yeah I'm the same I got my offer last week
Reply 7
Hi.. Yes I've applied for fashion buying (with marketing) at De Montfort University and received an unconditional offer! Is this course and university anyone's first choice?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by SCARTY93
Hi.. Yes I've applied for fashion buying (with marketing) at De Montfort University and received an unconditional offer! Is this course and university anyone's first choice?

Hey, yeah it's my first choice :smile:
They changed my offer to unconditional, im thinking of taking the offer but still deciding between dmu and mmu.. No idea what to do!
Hi.. Brilliant it's my first choice too! So should be seeing you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know where they want to stay yet?
I not too sure yet! But I do know.. I definitely want accommodation with an en-suite.. Have you decided where your staying yet? And congratulations on your offer Ellie.
Reply 13

I'm the same and this is my first choice as well!
Reply 14
Hey, what accomodation are you guys thinking of?
Original post by Susan.g
Hey, what accomodation are you guys thinking of?

I'm applying for Victoria Halls I think.. Wbu? Have you decided on your accommodation yet?
Reply 16
I'm applying for Victoria Halls I think.. Wbu? Have you decided on your accommodation yet?

iv booked my accomodation for Victoria
Original post by Megan24x
iv booked my accomodation for Victoria

Congrats! I'm booking mine next week.. So we will see each other around in halls as well :smile: how is the booking system, is it pretty stright forward?
Reply 18
Congrats! I'm booking mine next week.. So we will see each other around in halls as well :smile: how is the booking system, is it pretty stright forward?

yeah! and yeah it's pretty straight forward :smile:
I booked my room at victoria halls today :smile:)
VH-E-17-1 super exciting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending