Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by jc20
No, the price is the same. Here's a part of the email (I only pasted info about the ensuites only but there's so many diff types of rooms available)

Classic 4, 5, and 6 Bed En-Suite
Shared kitchen area with breakfast bar. Sofa’s and flat screen TV in communal area. En-suite bathroom in individual flats.
4 Bed £120.00 per week / 5 Bed £120.00 per week / 6 Bed £120.00 per week / 48 week stay

oh right !! i see ! id probably go for 5/6 bed ! in not to fussed about it then glasshouse is more expensive then other places looking at the price !!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Lashana
Has anyone considered trinity square private accommodation?

Yeah, I'm going to have a look at it on the applicant day
Original post by Kelvinm360
I'll be studying psychology and criminology! You thought about accommodation yet?

I'll be studying psychology. :smile: Thinking about trinity square or IQ, you?
Original post by Nabiha06
Yeah, I'm going to have a look at it on the applicant day

Same
Is anyone going to study Media? I seem to be the only one so far haha :frown:
Just got my rejection :'( good luck to the rest of you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PeerieCthulhu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg no! Sorry to hear. Did you have another uni you liked other than Nottingham Trent?
Reply 607
Original post by Lashana
Omg no! Sorry to hear. Did you have another uni you liked other than Nottingham Trent?

Only managed to apply to them unfortunately :frown: I could put in more applications but it's past the deadline by a long way.... D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only managed to apply to them unfortunately :frown: I could put in more applications but it's past the deadline by a long way.... D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, that is so unfortunate. How about going through clearing when you get you results and try to see if they will accept you then?
Has anyone received their info pack yet for the applicant day? I got a little booklet but I assumed that was just telling me why to choose NTU :confused:
Original post by Ronhaar
Has anyone received their info pack yet for the applicant day? I got a little booklet but I assumed that was just telling me why to choose NTU :confused:

I haven't I didn't know if you was meant to receive anything
Reply 612
Original post by Ronhaar

No, not yet (I think they said we get it like 2 weeks before? not too sure)
Yh that booklet was just about NTU and your offer I think :smile:
I've applied for Broadcast Journalism as a mature student, it was after Jan 15th though so not sure of my chances!
Original post by Lashana
Aww, that is so unfortunate. How about going through clearing when you get you results and try to see if they will accept you then?

Yeah, its a shame, but I'll find a way to deal with it,
That might be an option yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, its a shame, but I'll find a way to deal with it,
That might be an option yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I hope things pan out for you :smile: good luck with the rest of your uni options

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just seen this - I'm so sorry to hear this! Genuinely gutted for you! You were so lovely about my offer & excited about applying!

I wish you all the best in the future, wherever you end up! I'm sure others are in the same boat & you can get advice from people around you.

Everything happens for a reason, hey! We just take a little longer to figure what the reason is - Hopefully you'll figure it out soon!
Original post by Lashana
Well I hope things pan out for you :smile: good luck with the rest of your uni options

Thank you! I really appreciate it :smile:
Original post by emma9612
Just seen this - I'm so sorry to hear this! Genuinely gutted for you! You were so lovely about my offer & excited about applying!

I wish you all the best in the future, wherever you end up! I'm sure others are in the same boat & you can get advice from people around you.

Everything happens for a reason, hey! We just take a little longer to figure what the reason is - Hopefully you'll figure it out soon!

I was being pretty optimistic hoping I'd get in! The college that I spoke to said Trent made a mistake in rejecting my application, but it was due to my referee not putting down any predicted grades unfortunately :frown:
I'm still happy for you and everyone else who got offers! And I hope you all reach them and have an excellent time c:

And thank you! You too! This is just the start of a new adventure for everyone!

Yep, it obviously wasn't meant to be, I'm gutted, but I'll find something else :smile:
Thanks again, your reply really did mean a lot to me!

Good luck! And I hope to hear you get in c:
I've accepted Animal Biology as my firm choice so I hope to see some of you soon if you are at the same campus!
Excited!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending