The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophie1405
I raring they told me not to ring as we have been sent letters saying not to ring

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't receive a letter like that and when I rang they were more than happy to tell me I had been offered a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Is this for sept?? Did u get in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah for sept 2015 an yeah I got in

Posted from TSR Mobile
What type of nursing was it?? Mine is LD nursing.

My letter said no one will find out till end of April so everyone will have a fair chance :-(

that's not fair i wanna know!! :-( x
What type of nursing was it?? Mine is LD nursing.

My letter said no one will find out till end of April so everyone will have a fair chance :-(

that's not fair i wanna know!! :-( x

Mine is adult that's probably why. I think children's nursing is a popular field as well! I hope u find out soon an get in! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank You

I hope i do get in

I know LD nursing they only accept 20 people!

Obvs Childrens and Adult accept more. Hopefully hear soon :-) x
I have my interview tomorrow, I was just wondering if you could give me an insight into what they ask in the interview?
They ask about the 6 C's so look them up!

About experience and why you want to be a nurse

they give you a senireo (cant spell)

and then your maths and English test are before your interview x
Hi,

I am new to the Student Room and have an upcoming interview for Adult Nursing at Edge Hill University.

For those that have already had their interview - what can I expect?

Is the maths test hard? I am absolutely rubbish at maths and afraid this would be my downfall! Am I right in thinking I am able to use a calculator?

What sort of questions and scenario question can I expect to be asked?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by missmodest89
Hi,

I am new to the Student Room and have an upcoming interview for Adult Nursing at Edge Hill University.

For those that have already had their interview - what can I expect?

Is the maths test hard? I am absolutely rubbish at maths and afraid this would be my downfall! Am I right in thinking I am able to use a calculator?

What sort of questions and scenario question can I expect to be asked?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:

The maths test is ok, it asks about conversions percentages etc and you can use a calculator so check how to work out answers with a calculator, also the English test is fine I thought, everything is organized and the people are really nice at edge hill Id love to go there! The interview takes around 10 minutes they ask you about 6 c's why you want to be a nurse when have you shown commitment and a scenario but I didn't get asked the scenario she said I had already answered it so not sure whether that's good or bad.. I havnt heard back yet and it's been 10 working days but they said it could take upto 16 working days x good luck
Original post by Carlyhannon
The maths test is ok, it asks about conversions percentages etc and you can use a calculator so check how to work out answers with a calculator, also the English test is fine I thought, everything is organized and the people are really nice at edge hill Id love to go there! The interview takes around 10 minutes they ask you about 6 c's why you want to be a nurse when have you shown commitment and a scenario but I didn't get asked the scenario she said I had already answered it so not sure whether that's good or bad.. I havnt heard back yet and it's been 10 working days but they said it could take upto 16 working days x good luck

It can take a couple of months we have been waiting since 12th jan n been told we won't find out now till April x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It can take a couple of months we have been waiting since 12th jan n been told we won't find out now till April x

Posted from TSR Mobile

For adult nursing?? X
Reply 72
Hey is there any current edge hill students in his group! Any anyone who has been offered a place for September we have a group edge hill adult nursing September 2015 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilly2904
Hey is there any current edge hill students in his group! Any anyone who has been offered a place for September we have a group edge hill adult nursing September 2015 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey yeah I have been offered a place for September for adult nursing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carlyhannon
For adult nursing?? X

Ye for all the nursing I was told by edge hill the people who get in straight away are the people who r the highest marks then everyone else in April.

This was by admissions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone starting adult nursing sept 2015 we have a Facebook group so message me and I'll add you ️xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview for children's nursing January 21st and received an offer February 13th! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Abjenkins19
I had my interview for children's nursing January 21st and received an offer February 13th! Good luck :smile:

Oh wow that was quick :-) x
Original post by RupertSamuel
Edge Hill University Future Students

Join the official Edge Hill University Group -
facebook.com/groups/1558740311030046

Join the official Edge Hill University Event -
facebook.com/events/1538948093038388

MUST Join the National Student Applicants event -
facebook.com/events/345052432366356

None of those links are working?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jess Bailey, I am starting adult nursing in sept, can you put link to FB group up please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending