The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nabiha06
Ah right :smile: I'm thinking private; glasshouse, IQ or Russell View so hard to decide

Ah yeah. glasshouse is supposed to be nice isn't it? Good luck getting your results! I may see you next year 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by charleymacc
Ah yeah. glasshouse is supposed to be nice isn't it? Good luck getting your results! I may see you next year 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I went to see it yesterday and I liked it! :smile: I haven't seen the other 2 yet, IQ only have viewings on Wednesdays which is hard cos of school :/
Thank you! Yeah hopefully! I'm so excited aha :smile:
Can someone tell me what the things you miss out on when living in private rather than uni halls?
Reply 723
Original post by Ronhaar
Can someone tell me what the things you miss out on when living in private rather than uni halls?

Not sure about the other private halls but I heard glasshouse doesn't have any fresher reps. when I visited Goldsmith Court yesterday they said no you won't miss out on anything, as it's just right next to uni anyway and they have fresher reps and it won't be any different to uni halls :smile:
Original post by jc20
Not sure about the other private halls but I heard glasshouse doesn't have any fresher reps. when I visited Goldsmith Court yesterday they said no you won't miss out on anything, as it's just right next to uni anyway and they have fresher reps and it won't be any different to uni halls :smile:

This is gonna sound stupid but.. What are fresher reps? Haha
Reply 725
This is gonna sound stupid but.. What are fresher reps? Haha

haha don't worry it's not :smile: Fresher reps are basically second/third year people who either live with the same flat/hall or whatever and they pretty much I guess help you in the first few weeks? For settling in, and you get to ask them about anything really.. I only know as I dropped out of another uni last year and I had a 2nd year as a fresher rep in our block, he was so helpful and he took us around town and stuff :smile:
Original post by jc20
haha don't worry it's not :smile: Fresher reps are basically second/third year people who either live with the same flat/hall or whatever and they pretty much I guess help you in the first few weeks? For settling in, and you get to ask them about anything really.. I only know as I dropped out of another uni last year and I had a 2nd year as a fresher rep in our block, he was so helpful and he took us around town and stuff :smile:

Oh right, haha thanks! Have you booked your accommodation? :smile:
Reply 727
Oh right, haha thanks! Have you booked your accommodation? :smile:

Yep! Booked yesterday, Goldsmith Court :smile:
Original post by jc20
Yep! Booked yesterday, Goldsmith Court :smile:

Ah right:-) think quite a few people have booked there!
Reply 729
I am in the biggest dilemma ever!!!!!

My course is based on Clifton campus, and I was planning to stay in the accommodation there. But I've heard that i shoud stay in the city, as its easier, more fun and most likely more cost effective in the long run.
The only problem is, my parents aren't keen on me living away from my course and lectures, they think I should stay on campus.
But ive heard the campus is quite dull, and there isn't anythjng nearby.
I'm a huge party animal so will want to go out all the time, even shopping and stuff . I just can't work out whether I should live on campus of in the City?
It's such an expensive decision I don't want to regret anything!

Help!!!
Reply 730
Is anyone considering sandby?
I have the same problem! Dunno what to do but a lot of the accommodation is cheaper in the city
Original post by mlwhittick
Yeah I've got an offer for Veterinary Nursing it's conditional so can't book till 16th :smile: what block/flat are you booked in? x

im booked into cherry, flat C :smile:
Hey:smile: I'm currently holding a conditional offer for sports science and coaching and definitely think NTU will be my first choice:smile:.

Not sure what accommodation to go for though (on the Clifton campus), any opinions would be much appreciated1:smile:
Original post by Billyac568
Anyone applied for sport science and coaching?

yeah:smile: I just received a conditional offer, have you got an offer?:smile:
Original post by monsterly
Thank you! Only "problem" is that I'm more or less completely freaking out as I am an international applicant and I'm sure my first attempt at communicating will be, "I potato." :ahee:

Honestly don't worry about that, everyone's so friendly and will be happy to help:smile: I'm sure we'll all have a great time, hopefully see you in 2015!:smile:
Reply 736
Anyone else studying veterinary nursing at brackenhurst? ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 737
Is anyone going for Russel View? It's really nice and want to know if anyone else is!
Original post by Sezena
Is anyone going for Russel View? It's really nice and want to know if anyone else is!

I'm thinking about it, hopefully gonna book a viewing for this weekend :smile:
Reply 739
Hey guys,

I got a conditional offer for International Relations a couple of weeks ago. Anyone else studying the course? It would be great to know someone before starting
:smile:

Also is anyone looking at single-sex accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending