The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone firming Warwick for International Management?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 621
Anyone firming Warwick for any sort to language degree? And anyone going to the open day on feb 25th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Liv934
Anyone firming Warwick for any sort to language degree? And anyone going to the open day on feb 25th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

English and French! Not going to a post-offer day though :frown:
Reply 623
Original post by alicelovatt
English and French! Not going to a post-offer day though :frown:

Oh no how come? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jessanderson20
has anyone received an offer from Warwick to do English literature? I sent my UCAS off in November but i haven't heard back since!

I'm an English Literature offer holder! I sent mine off in mid-October (just before the Oxbridge deadline) and heard back late November. If you still haven't heard anything but got an acknowledgment then I wouldn't worry. If you have yet to be rejected then they are obviously still considering your application. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I was just wondering if anyone is going to the PPE offer holders day/has been to the PPE offer holders day? If you have been did your parents come along, and was the day informative?
Reply 626
Hey guys, do you know if we get to see the facilities as well as the accommodation during the offer holder days? Or do we only get to attend the presentations?
Original post by JainaShahxo
Conditional offer for International Management! :smile:

SAME XD
Original post by jmeadows50
SAME XD

Me three! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I have an offer for MA Social Work at Warwick... 90% sure I'm going to accept.

Anyone else studying Social Work?
SAME XD

congrats! :smile: is Warwick your first choice?
congrats! :smile: is Warwick your first choice?

It will be yes, you? Where else have you applied? I've applied to Warwick, Birmingham, Lancaster, Sheffield and Liverpool. I didn't want to be too far south!!
Original post by ILLREKTUM9
Rejected for Economics :frown:. AAAB at AS. A*A*AA predictions, 95% UMS in top 3.

5a* 5a at GCSE.

:frown:

I'm soo sorry to hear that. I got 4 As in as and applied back in October and still haven't heard back from them. I'm soo worried now.....did they say why they reject u if u don't mind me asking?
It will be yes, you? Where else have you applied? I've applied to Warwick, Birmingham, Lancaster, Sheffield and Liverpool. I didn't want to be too far south!!

Yes, Warwick is my first choice. Sounds good, what are you putting as your insurance? I've applied to Warwick, Bath, Exeter, Manchester and Aston :smile:
I've applied and got an offer for German and im on the same languages open day as you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, Warwick is my first choice. Sounds good, what are you putting as your insurance? I've applied to Warwick, Bath, Exeter, Manchester and Aston :smile:

Brum I think, you?
Original post by milkberries

Where else have you applied? I've done Warwick Birmingham Sheffield Liverpool and Lancaster
Conditional offer for PPE. What are people thinking about accomodation? Anyone got any preferenes with regards to accomodation yet?
Original post by kyrikoumi
Conditional offer for PPE. What are people thinking about accomodation? Anyone got any preferenes with regards to accomodation yet?

Hey fellow PPE-ist! I'm looking at roots or either bluebell but I'm not sure! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teddysmith123
Hey fellow PPE-ist! I'm looking at roots or either bluebell but I'm not sure! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I'm thinking bluebell maybe. Has to be en-suite otherwise i couldnt cope 😛 im going to an offer holders day on the 4th March. Are you?

Quick Reply

Latest