Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply ?
What are they asking you to achieve ?
Thanks
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Has anyone got an offer for PPL?
I have an unconditional offer for physiotherapy! Anyone else?
Original post by sabinaraus
Hey I also applied to UCL! :biggrin: but they haven't got back to me since I applied in October, unfortunately. Really hope they'll give us a reply next week!
Apart from UCL and KCL, I also applied to Queen Mary, City university and Birkbeck UoL (offer from all but UCL). If they reject me, King's will be my first choice as well. :smile: What are your thoughts on the fact that it's a new course at King's? Do you think it would be a disadvantage for the first students there?

yay i guess ill see you around then :biggrin: I haven't heard anything from UCL either, but i think thats just them, I've heard from others that they take ageees! Congrats on your other offers, so far I have offers from Kings, Surrey and Royal Holloway, and a rejection from LSE but that was because I decided to try and see if i got in to their sociology programme, even though my personal statement was for psychology :P

In terms of the new course, I really can't say! Ive heard really good things about their masters degree in Psych, so from that you would say that our course should be good, however a new course often has issues since we would be the year they try everything out.. :/ what do you think?
Original post by Meertje131
yay i guess ill see you around then :biggrin: I haven't heard anything from UCL either, but i think thats just them, I've heard from others that they take ageees! Congrats on your other offers, so far I have offers from Kings, Surrey and Royal Holloway, and a rejection from LSE but that was because I decided to try and see if i got in to their sociology programme, even though my personal statement was for psychology :P

In terms of the new course, I really can't say! Ive heard really good things about their masters degree in Psych, so from that you would say that our course should be good, however a new course often has issues since we would be the year they try everything out.. :/ what do you think?

With King's reputation, I bet it will quickly become one of the best courses in UK. By the way, Today I received an offer from UCL! I'm so so happy! Still keeping King's as my insurance, though, it's a very safe choice. UCL will reply soon, hold on for a bit more! xx
Received BA Hons offer for English Literature.

Conditions: AAA
Got an offer for Comp Lit with Film Studies :smile:
Original post by sabinaraus
With King's reputation, I bet it will quickly become one of the best courses in UK. By the way, Today I received an offer from UCL! I'm so so happy! Still keeping King's as my insurance, though, it's a very safe choice. UCL will reply soon, hold on for a bit more! xx

Congratulations!!!! thats amazing :smile: If you don't mind me asking, what are your offer conditions?

If I get an offer from UCL I will do the same, UCL as my firm and Kings as my insurance. I hope your right about it becoming one of the best courses, its such a nice uni and in the perfect location that if the course is good then it would make it perfect haha :biggrin: Congrats again :smile: xx
Original post by Meertje131
Congratulations!!!! thats amazing :smile: If you don't mind me asking, what are your offer conditions?

If I get an offer from UCL I will do the same, UCL as my firm and Kings as my insurance. I hope your right about it becoming one of the best courses, its such a nice uni and in the perfect location that if the course is good then it would make it perfect haha :biggrin: Congrats again :smile: xx

Thankies!! :biggrin: In my country I don't have to take A levels, but instead the Romanian Baccalaureat, which consists of 3 subjects, and my conditions for UCL are achieve 93% overall and at least 90% in Psychology. It's quite okay, tbh, I don't mind them too much..i didn't even think I would get an offer so I'm still in shock!
They are likely to reply to you quite soon as they plan to give us the answers by mid March or a bit later if they're exceptionally busy. Please do tell me if you're accepted, it's nice talking to someone from the course! :smile:
Fingers crossed x
Hi All,
I haven't been here for a while and I have some questions for you guys.
So:

1) Any Economics and Management Offer holders? - I firmed mine today! - I know it is a new course but I am sure it will succeed. Thoughts on that?

2) Has anyone applied for the accommodation yet or had any emails from Kings? Because I didn't receive any emails from them apart from their "Kings student buddies" or whatever they are called. Is anyone familiar with the post-firming-the-offer process?

Alex
Original post by jman1895
Haha hell yeah another member of the USA squad. Are you in high school or college?

I'm American too but have lived in England for 9 years...
Original post by Careybear
I'm American too but have lived in England for 9 years...

Do have an American accent or a British accent?
Is it a bad sign that I'm still waiting for a response from King's for English? Is this a rejection? :confused:
Original post by binarythoughts
Do have an American accent or a British accent?

American...I'm too old to get an English one :rolleyes::wink: Although I have changed things I say to the English way like rubbish, bloody hell etc!!
Original post by Careybear
American...I'm too old to get an English one :rolleyes::wink: Although I have changed things I say to the English way like rubbish, bloody hell etc!!

Don't forget *******s and Bits n bobs!!

Edit: Had no idea that would be censored :biggrin:
Original post by okuyombenya
Has anyone got an offer for PPL?

Yeah I got an offer a week ago
Has anyone applying for law been invited to the reception on the 25th March?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomsturgeon
Received BA Hons offer for English Literature.

Conditions: AAA

Congratulations! :biggrin: Is it your first choice? I'm still waiting (not counting on it). What were you predicted and what was your AS like, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 398
Original post by tellmeimmageek
Is it a bad sign that I'm still waiting for a response from King's for English? Is this a rejection? :confused:

It's not over until it's over, you aren't rejected until you receive a rejection
A bit late but, an unconditional offer for medicine :smile: Firmed already

Latest