Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Adult Nursing Sept 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jessicalsimmsox
Derby which I had in Jan, Hertfordshire, Sheffield Hallam and Northampton.. It's so daunting waiting for replies isn't it! X

Yeah it is lol, so much suspense and high tension. Hope you get the replies you want :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Jahza
Yeah it is lol, so much suspense and high tension. Hope you get the replies you want :smile:

Thanks, you too!
Hi, is anyone starting at Huddersfield in September and thinking of staying in halls. Im starting midwifery and me and someone else are looking to get a flat of student nurses/midwives together for ease on placements. We are going to stay in the castings. let me know if you are interested :smile: xxx
Reply 23
Just do some revision, the links they provide are a good help! It's basic maths but difficult when you haven't done it in ages.. And nope not yet they said they will get back within 10 working days.. Where else you applied to? X

Hiya, have you heard back from hertfordshire yet regarding your interview?
Reply 24
Original post by Mandyg

Nope, not yet :frown: when I do, I'll let you know.
Is anyone going to adult nursing interview at Hertfordshire on the 19th of March?
Original post by Mandyg

Yeah they have given me a conditional offer :smile: x
Just wandering if someone could advise me.. I've so far received 2 conditional offers out of my 4 choices of which I'm still waiting for replies.. I really do like the 2 uni's that have given me offers but I want to wait and see what the other uni's say however I'm worried if I leave it any longer and don't accept one as my firm I'll miss out on the good accommodation? Maybe it's just me being silly but I dunno what to do ..
Reply 28
hello guys! have you started applying for the accommodation yet?
Reply 29
Just wandering if someone could advise me.. I've so far received 2 conditional offers out of my 4 choices of which I'm still waiting for replies.. I really do like the 2 uni's that have given me offers but I want to wait and see what the other uni's say however I'm worried if I leave it any longer and don't accept one as my firm I'll miss out on the good accommodation? Maybe it's just me being silly but I dunno what to do ..

hiya, Before applying for the accommodation application process there is requirement of 8 digit student ID to create an account. I am confused as to where can you find the student number because i haven't received one on ucas offer.

Thank you
Reply 30
Original post by faketalesofg
Is anyone going to adult nursing interview at Hertfordshire on the 19th of March?

I've got my interview next week for adult nursing... If you can please brief me tmrw when u have urs I'd really appreciate
Hey guys,

I've just seen that you were sent some links to help revise for the interview and was wondering if someone could forward them to me because I wasn't sent any links :frown: I have my interview in 2 weeks and im super worried...
Reply 32
I wasn't sent a link and was surprised when I got there most people wer talking about the link... The maths is a bit difficult compared to other universities.. For group interview they give you a scenario to discuss and for 1 to 1 they ask about the 6Cs then give you another scenario
Hello,
I have an interview in August for adult nursing, does anyone know the pass mark for the maths and english exams?

Thank you
Reply 34
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello,
I have an interview in August for adult nursing, does anyone know the pass mark for the maths and english exams?

Thank you

If I remember correctly, it's 4 out of 10 to pass. I think :s
I heard it was 4 out of 10 but that didn't seem a lot! Where the questions really hard?
Reply 36
I heard it was 4 out of 10 but that didn't seem a lot! Where the questions really hard?

The questions are not hard at all, it's mainly about conversion. The area where people drop marks is forgetting to write down the correct units. Though it may sound easy, when under pressure people forget all sense of common sense.
Original post by Jahza
The questions are not hard at all, it's mainly about conversion. The area where people drop marks is forgetting to write down the correct units. Though it may sound easy, when under pressure people forget all sense of common sense.

Oh okay thank you that's good to know, I'll get revising conversions! Was there a group task or was there just an individual interview?
Reply 38
Oh okay thank you that's good to know, I'll get revising conversions! Was there a group task or was there just an individual interview?

There was group task AS WELL AS an individual interview. The group task was based on a scenario and we had to discuss how we would deal with it in line with 6 C's. The individual interview was mainly based on the 6 C's. They asked me which of the 6 C's have I demonstrated as well as how do nurses exercise the 6 C's on a daily bases. Lastly they gave me another scenario which I had to then tell them how I would handle the situation. ( it was about witnessing abuse from another member staff to a patient)
Thank you for your reply, they sent me an email and it includes a sample paper, which has 5 questions they don't seem too bad as you say it's a lot of common sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending