The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H4RV3Y
Conditional Offer of AAB for Computer Science Bsc

I also got an offer for computer science AAB!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by whyislifesogood
Same here!

Sameeeee!
Original post by doohoo_05
Sameeeee!

What accommodation are you thinking of applying for?
Reply 423
What accommodation are you thinking of applying for?

i also got an offer but have no clue what accommodation to apply for! I did notice that kings website listed urbanest westminster bridge as an accommodation however this isn't just for university students:/ i do want my own bathroom/kitchen though but don't know which is the best accommodation. what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dato05
i also got an offer but have no clue what accommodation to apply for! I did notice that kings website listed urbanest westminster bridge as an accommodation however this isn't just for university students:/ i do want my own bathroom/kitchen though but don't know which is the best accommodation. what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be going for Stamford Street Apartments, I think. Just because it's the closest to Strand Campus and I'd rather not have to commute much. If I can't get a place there then I'll try Julian Markham House. Urbanest Westminster looks great but it's pretty expensive
Reply 425
I'll be going for Stamford Street Apartments, I think. Just because it's the closest to Strand Campus and I'd rather not have to commute much. If I can't get a place there then I'll try Julian Markham House. Urbanest Westminster looks great but it's pretty expensive

do you know if the stamford street apartments and the julian markham house offer studio rooms with seperate bathroom/kitchen?

also have you visited an open day yet
Original post by dato05
do you know if the stamford street apartments and the julian markham house offer studio rooms with seperate bathroom/kitchen?

also have you visited an open day yet

Julian Markham does

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/residences/Our-Residences/Strand-Wat-St-Thomas/Julian-Markham-House.aspx

I haven't visited yet, I'm not sure if I will as I've already put it as my firm choice. How about you?
Reply 427
have you looked at the intercollegiate halls?

i have already put it as my firm choice too however i kinda do wanna know where i should go when we start etc, so i put my name down for the open day at the end of easter.
How lenient are kings with gradeS? if you get higher in one of the subjects but a grade lower in one of the subjects would u still get accepted?
Original post by dato05
have you looked at the intercollegiate halls?

i have already put it as my firm choice too however i kinda do wanna know where i should go when we start etc, so i put my name down for the open day at the end of easter.

No, I haven't really looked into the intercollegiate halls, I've just stuck with the King's only accommodation.

I have a place booked for the open day on the 25th but I can't find anyone to go with.
When can you start applying for accommodation?
unconditional - international relations! :smile:
Original post by okuyombenya
When can you start applying for accommodation?

after firming, i believe you have to wait until april 3
Original post by JellyCat99
Heyyy I've got an offer for European Politics too. Where else did you apply, and for what degree?
Are you gonna firm it? I can't decide between kings, manchester and York ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for law at Warwick, Leeds, Leicester (offers) and Cambridge (post interview rejection) and Eur Pol at Kings. Just firmed KCL and insured Warwick right now! Pick Kings!! (not biased)
Original post by Medical-al
A bit late but, an unconditional offer for medicine :smile: Firmed already

Congrats!!!!!

Around what time did you get the offer? morning/midday/evening?

I'm a reapplicant too. Had my interview there yesterday and the anticipation is killing me:s-smilie:
Original post by Missgeehughes
I applied for law at Warwick, Leeds, Leicester (offers) and Cambridge (post interview rejection) and Eur Pol at Kings. Just firmed KCL and insured Warwick right now! Pick Kings!! (not biased)

What accommodation are you thinking?
Original post by NightSky:-)
Congrats!!!!!

Around what time did you get the offer? morning/midday/evening?

I'm a reapplicant too. Had my interview there yesterday and the anticipation is killing me:s-smilie:

I really can't remember, sorry. I hope your interview went well though!

What are your stats by the way, if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 9 years ago)
Its okay & thank you, I have rejections everywhere else pre-interview so I really need this.

GCSE's: 7A*'s, 3A's,1B & 1C
Alevels: A *A*Aa
Ukcat: 625 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by binarythoughts
What accommodation are you thinking?

Moonraker, Julian Markham House, intercollegiate halls and I'm not sure what else! how about you?
anyone for economics and management?

Latest