The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No pressure to Arsenal but with Liverpool losing your the only team in form that's gained on Chelsea this year. If there's a title challenge, it's got to come from you.
Cmon Arsenal, finish them off next week please. Then top 4 will be comfortable for both of us hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so pumped right now. Come on you gunners let's batter the reds next match.
No slippy G playing against us, and REALLY hoping Skrtal (cba to find out how to spell his name) gets a retrospective ban, not necessarily because he deserves one, but because he ALWAYS ****ing scores against us
Reply 5324
Original post by leinad2012
No slippy G playing against us, and REALLY hoping Skrtal (cba to find out how to spell his name) gets a retrospective ban, not necessarily because he deserves one, but because he ALWAYS ****ing scores against us

He deserves a 3 match ban anyway. Absolutely disgusting by him.
Reply 5325
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Cmon Arsenal, finish them off next week please. Then top 4 will be comfortable for both of us hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'm so pumped right now. Come on you gunners let's batter the reds next match.

Yes please.
huge game now next week.. a win and top4 is as good as seccured..

Winning would mean we can afford to loose to both united and chelsea, and still end on 78pts - which is plenty for top4..

aside from those games, its: reading, burnley, swansea(h), sunderland, west brom.

No problem, wenger will get us to grind enough results out of those games.. and then its just a bonus if we can take anything from united and chelsea, and possibly get 2nd etc.

- bassically, beat liverpool next week, top4 done. focus on the cup and pushing on to a higher place.

----

United are more worrying at the moment, they have really hit form at the right time.. and thats 2/5 of their big fixtures now won.

they still have a harder fixture list then us, but I am shocked at how well they have done, considering 2 weeks or so ago, it looked like they were going to fall out of the top4 running.
Liverpool (a) - Draw
Man Utd (h) - Lost (In the PL :colone:)
Man City (h) - Draw
Man City (a) - Won
Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
Liverpool at home
Chelsea at home
Man Utd away

Mmmkay.
Liverpool (a) - Draw
Man City (h) - Draw
Man City (a) - Won
Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
Liverpool at home
Chelsea at home
Man Utd away

Mmmkay.

not that bad - beat liverpool at home, and we dont even need to worry about the last two

2 wins out of 8 games against our top rivals would be pretty dire though
Liverpool (a) - Draw
Man City (h) - Draw
Man City (a) - Won
Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
Liverpool at home
Chelsea at home
Man Utd away

Mmmkay.

I predict
We beat Liverpool
Lose to Chelsea
Draw with man u (or are we back to our old ways of losing to man u at old Trafford for another 9 seasons:tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
not that bad - beat liverpool at home, and we dont even need to worry about the last two

2 wins out of 8 games against our top rivals would be pretty dire though

Better than last season I think. And not to mention the fact that Spurs have taken 4 points from us this season :facepalm2:

Can see the Chelsea one being a 0-0 like last time round. Man utd will be dire though.
Gerrard will miss the game at the Emirates....
Original post by samba
I'll be cheering them on against the scousers no matter what.

This. I can't see any situation where i'd ever want Liverpool to win a football match.
Original post by sr90
This. I can't see any situation where i'd ever want Liverpool to win a football match.

1995, last day of the season (you probably don't remember or weren't around)
Original post by shawn_o1
1995, last day of the season (you probably don't remember or weren't around)

Nah if Blackburn drew and we won our game we'd have won the title on GD.

I would accept not winning the league if it meant Liverpool didn't finish in the top four.
Original post by sr90
Nah if Blackburn drew and we won our game we'd have won the title on GD.

I would accept not winning the league if it meant Liverpool didn't finish in the top four.

Wow, that's pretty pathetic tbh, not going to lie.

The complete definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face
omg it might actually happen
Salty is becoming overused.

I don't know why but I like Arsenal, out of the top teams, I'd want them over anyone else to do well (Unless you count the Saints as a top team)
Original post by The Shed End

Frankly don't see how that deserves punishment over the way your salty fans spoke about the Chelsea fans on here the other night. That inferiority complex starting to rear it's ugly head again.

If you had reported abuse aimed towards you then I'm sure it would have been dealt with accordingly. If the abuse is directed at an individual (like yours was at me) it is ban worthy, calling an entire group scum (99.9999% of whih don't post on here) may be immature but it's not directed at anyone in particular.

In the last few weeks there's been numerous incidents of racism by your fans and having been on trains back from London with them after they've played, they can be quite aggressive (most drunk football fans are after a game if they've lost but that doesn't excuse hurling abuse at commuters)

Let me put it this way, if all Chelsea fans acted like a select number of them fans do on this thread, there would be reason to believe that all Chelsea fans were scum.
Original post by leinad2012
If you had reported abuse aimed towards you then I'm sure it would have been dealt with accordingly. If the abuse is directed at an individual (like yours was at me) it is ban worthy, calling an entire group scum (99.9999% of whih don't post on here) may be immature but it's not directed at anyone in particular.

In the last few weeks there's been numerous incidents of racism by your fans and having been on trains back from London with them after they've played, they can be quite aggressive (most drunk football fans are after a game if they've lost but that doesn't excuse hurling abuse at commuters)

Let me put it this way, if all Chelsea fans acted like a select number of them fans do on this thread, there would be reason to believe that all Chelsea fans were scum.

Shots fired.

Latest