The Student Room Group

I will pay any girl £460 if she can prove

If a girl can prove to me before this time next week that she is cleverer than me, I will send her by paypal, £460.

Scroll to see replies

That you made this thread already puts all girls above you.
Reply 2
Cleverer
Original post by Groot <3
That you made this thread already puts all girls above you.

I'm more intrigued why it's £460 .... haha :colone:
Reply 4
Ladies he just wants all your email addresses to send you his nudes
I want his nudes... for science. You know, comparison and what not.
Original post by Stefano93
Ladies he just wants all your email addresses to send you his nudes

Yeah sending nudes might get him into a girl's pants, somehow. Perhaps because she'll be impressed by his IMPRESSIVE LENGTH AND GIRTH.
Reply 8
If you want female interaction, £460 could buy you a lot more than being insulted by the girls who frequent TSR, just saying.
Original post by Blue-Shoes
If a girl can prove to me before this time next week that she is cleverer than me, I will send her by paypal, £460.

This is a troll you are applying for Nursing and Midwifery which doesn't mean you are intelligent enough to bet taken seriously saying such a statement intelligent maybe but I would have thought only someone who has got an offer from Oxbridge from a respected STEM subject would even dare open a thread like this and then you would probably be pretty stupid as there are some really clever people on here lots of girls I would have to pay out too at least there are far far more I wouldn't have to.
I can't do that, but I do offer other services. :hubba:
You should give me the money because I am less intelligent and so need compensation

Posted from TSR Mobile
How about you give me the £460 unless you can prove you are less cleverer than me?
is £460 all the money you have saved/

Maybe...But I still choose to believe, no I'm a 100% sure that isn't a word :lol:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
is £460 all the money you have saved/

Maybe...But I still choose to believe, no I'm a 100% sure that isn't a word :lol:

It's definitely a word, just an old fashioned and seldom used one :wink:
Why did you choose nursing and midwifery?
£460 uno, bare precise.
Reply 17
It has been scientifically proven by top Kazakh scientists that women have brain size of a Rabbit .. so this will never habben
Original post by demx9
It has been scientifically proven by top Kazakh scientists that women have brain size of a Rabbit .. so this will never habben

Habben :rofl:

Your post isn't relevant though. Comparing a human to a rabbit is ridiculous and irrational and thus illogical showing lack of intelligence.
Original post by Blue-Shoes

This is intriguing. I'm willing to take you up on this if you're game. How are you intending on my "proving" it?

Quick Reply

Latest