The Student Room Group

ACCA exemptions

Hello,

I am currently on my gap year with an unconditional offer to study accounting and finance at the University of Reading. I need to know the amount of ACCA exemptions I could get from certain modules.
Furthermore, is it possible to complete my ACCA exams while working (and maybe even taking ACA exams) after graduation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Bidemi96
Hello,

I am currently on my gap year with an unconditional offer to study accounting and finance at the University of Reading. I need to know the amount of ACCA exemptions I could get from certain modules.
Furthermore, is it possible to complete my ACCA exams while working (and maybe even taking ACA exams) after graduation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can find the exemptions on the website or type ACCA exemption database.
And i'm pretty sure you can take exams while working
Reply 2
Reply 3
In order to work out what exemptions you may be eligible for, you can access our Exemptions Database through the following link. This will also allow you to see which modules are required for specific exeptions, so it should give you an idea of what modules currently award exemptions.. The link is:

http://www.accaglobal.com/en/student/acca-qual-student-journey/exemptions.html

You would be free to take ACCA exams while working following your graduation - a large number of our students are completing the exams while working, so that should not be a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending