The Student Room Group

Help with AS levels???

Hi so I take biology, psychology, pe and English language as level

Biology - AQA
Psychology - AQA
Pe - OCR
English language - AQA

Seriously need helps with revision tips or let me know how you guys are getting on.

Message me for my KIK :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Different ways to revise:
- Get the specification for each qualification, see what you need to know.
- Consolidate what you need to know into mnemonics.
- Get revision guides.
- Do past papers.
- Mark your answers and analyse your results.
- Make mind maps, one for each topic, and put them on your wall.
- Put the mnemonics on your wall.
- Write flash cards (keep it brief), with a quick question on one side (that you should already know) and the answer on the reverse, go through enough each day so that you cover them all in a week. Then make new ones and test them and the previous ones on the following week.
- When writing notes, do dual notes, draw a vertical line on the page (portrait) and put the teachers words on one side and your own opinions on the other, so that you separate your ideas
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Different ways to revise:
- Get the specification for each qualification, see what you need to know.
- Consolidate what you need to know into mnemonics.
- Get revision guides.
- Do past papers.
- Mark your answers and analyse your results.
- Make mind maps, one for each topic, and put them on your wall.
- Put the mnemonics on your wall.
- Write flash cards (keep it brief), with a quick question on one side (that you should already know) and the answer on the reverse, go through enough each day so that you cover them all in a week. Then make new ones and test them and the previous ones on the following week.
- When writing notes, do dual notes, draw a vertical line on the page (portrait) and put the teachers words on one side and your own opinions on the other, so that you separate your ideas

Thankyouu! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Check exam board websites for study materials, AQA are rubbish and OCR are even worse but my advice is to subscribe to TES connect or Techit (Teachit is for AQA). Especially for specific examples/case studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending