The Student Room Group

Durham foundation year medicine 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I had interview on 26/3/14 and got my reply on 2/4/14
Last year I got my conditional offer on 1 April! I was convinced that it was a wind up!

I'm constantly thinking about getting an offer now!
So hopefully in the next couple of days. Anyone got offers from other institutions or only waiting for durham?
Reply 103
No offers from anywhere so waiting on only Durham... You got offers from other uni's?
An unconditional with university of bradford for year one clinical sciences which is a year 1 course mirrored with year 1 leeds but option to transfer to year 2 leeds medicine on successful completion of course and interview.
Reply 105
Original post by Tinatrust
An unconditional with university of bradford for year one clinical sciences which is a year 1 course mirrored with year 1 leeds but option to transfer to year 2 leeds medicine on successful completion of course and interview.

That's nice..At least you have an option to chose from..
Just hoping for another miracle to appear from Durham and hopefully with a better ukcat cutoff...
What did you get in your ukcat
Reply 107
Original post by Tinatrust
What did you get in your ukcat

I had 580 average... Worse than I expected..
Reply 108
Anyone got anything through today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
I didn't. I'm hoping they'll reply tomorrow.
Reply 110
This wait is really emotional :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kgee it is only going to get worse if you get an offer the dreaded UKCAT unless you have already sat it for this year.
Hi Guys,

just to let you know offers were given out on thursday around 5.30pm on track and the official email from Durham came yesterday, im not sure if that was all the offers though.
Reply 113
Original post by stressedstudent19
Hi Guys,

just to let you know offers were given out on thursday around 5.30pm on track and the official email from Durham came yesterday, im not sure if that was all the offers though.

Offers for medicine foundation? Nothing has come to my email and nothing on my ucas too...
Reply 114
I have not received anything either. My interview was second to last though.
I've not had anything yet and mine was in the middle of March!
Reply 116
This is a bit strange.. Probably not for medicine foundation cos we all seem not to have received anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Original post by stressedstudent19
Hi Guys,

Did you get any offer? What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend got an offer not me, it was for Medicine with foundation year
Reply 119
Uh oh, I hope that doesn't mean rejections are pending :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending