The Student Room Group

Durham foundation year medicine 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer as well. Just got the email now! :smile:
Reply 141
...and it's an offer. So relieved.
Reply 142
That's a shockingly low UKCAT score though.
Reply 143
I told you all to have faith and believe you'll be successful.. Ph80 is yours unconditional as you got some good marks on ukcat last year.. My condition is 575

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi kgee

Mine is conditional on passing the UKCAT. I'm not sure if I can use last years UKCAT score. Anyone know?
Reply 145
Original post by ph80
Hi kgee

Mine is conditional on passing the UKCAT. I'm not sure if I can use last years UKCAT score. Anyone know?

Try to contact them about it and see cos you remember one of our applicants from here last year used a previous one to enter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
Original post by Dadex
That's a shockingly low UKCAT score though.

The ukcat was really tough last year.. I hope they haven't touching it anymore haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi kgee

I can't remember. I hope I can...i'm going to keep everything crossed now! :smile:
Reply 148
Original post by ph80
Hi kgee

I can't remember. I hope I can...i'm going to keep everything crossed now! :smile:

It's 'edischarge' who was the only person from here to go last year.. Go back to the messages and you'll remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember the username now...you've got a good memory! I think the trauma of last year has had an effect on my memory! Lol!
Reply 150
just got an offer! :smile: was so surprised!!
Reply 151
guys why is the ukcat offer so low?! not that I'm complaining..
Reply 152
Original post by mobo250
guys why is the ukcat offer so low?! not that I'm complaining..

Maybe it's going to get tough this year lol.. You never know..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Original post by kgee
Maybe it's going to get tough this year lol.. You never know..

Posted from TSR Mobile

true good point, fingers crossed guys
Hey also got a offer so excited. But have accepted bradford am my firm so good luck to everyone and hope you guys make it on at durham.

and also to the why is the ukcat so low if they have 6 places for this course and typically take on 1 to 2 people due to the high ukcat cut off they orb saw sense and lowered it end of day uni is a business that's loss of 4 students paying 9 k.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 155
What resources did people use for the ukcat last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 156
Original post by Tinatrust
Hey also got a offer so excited. But have accepted bradford am my firm so good luck to everyone and hope you guys make it on at durham.

and also to the why is the ukcat so low if they have 6 places for this course and typically take on 1 to 2 people due to the high ukcat cut off they orb saw sense and lowered it end of day uni is a business that's loss of 4 students paying 9 k.

congrats on both your offers, just out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking, why bradford over durham? I was thinking of applying there too- but don't you have to achieve 70% after the first year aswell then reapply again?
Hello congratulations everyone who got an offer! So what is the UKCAT score needed for all of your offers if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you wish you all the best.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 158
Original post by A1student
Hello congratulations everyone who got an offer! So what is the UKCAT score needed for all of your offers if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you wish you all the best.

Thanks... It's 2300 needed
Reply 159
Original post by mobo250
what was it last year?

I got given 2580 last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending