The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
I didn't see Messi scoring five goals in the last game.

Yeah Messi tends to leave his 5 goal hauls for the Champions League knockout stages, rather than at home to the 19th best team in La Liga.
Original post by al_94
Lol you Messi haters come up with dumb excuses CR7 was not the best player in BPL history but Messi is best in La Liga history he is going to win another La Liga this season Ronaldo can't match him.

I'm not a Messi hater. But if it was between Messi & Ronaldo in a team, one or the other, I'd have Ronaldo.
Reply 22
Original post by Black Cat
Against a third rate team like Gran Canaria...

Don't make excuses.
Reply 23
Original post by samba
There was a time when it was arguable. Not any more.

Yeah Messi has proven himself look at the records Ronaldo is 2 1/2 years older than Messi people forget that.
Reply 24
Original post by al_94
He done it in the CL vs Leverkusen

Like three years ago.
Cristiano Ronaldo is easily the best.
Original post by al_94
Messi is better even our manager thinks Messi is the best ever.

I don't really care about Messi, that's not what the question was asking.
Original post by TornadoGR4
I'm not a Messi hater. But if it was between Messi & Ronaldo in a team, one or the other, I'd have Ronaldo.

I hear Messi and Ronaldo are both considering a move to Leeds, can you confirm :wink: ?
Reply 28
Original post by Arkasia
I don't really care about Messi, that's not what the question was asking.

lol I got carried away when someone said Ronaldo is better than Messi. Neymar vs Bale would be better comparison and Neymar is better.
Reply 29
Back to topic. forget messi and ronaldo remeber ronaldo and bale
Original post by al_94
lol I got carried away when someone said Ronaldo is better than Messi. Neymar vs Bale would be better comparison and Neymar is better.

I'm not sure that Neymar is better than Bale. Neymar/Bale/Sanchez/Hazard/Aguero/Robben are all on the same level.
Original post by Arkasia
I hear Messi and Ronaldo are both considering a move to Leeds, can you confirm :wink: ?

Ronaldo is unlikely because we couldn't guarantee him first team football in our very competitive squad.

Negotiations with Messi still ongoing.
Ronaldo is unlikely because we couldn't guarantee him first team football in our very competitive squad.

Yeah, I heard Ronaldo and his agent were crying when they found out he would need to compete with Antenucci for a place. He gave up and decided Madrid was the safest bet for starting games.
Reply 33

lol what happened to Leeds I remember they used to be competition for Arsenal in my early days as an Arsenal fan.
Bale because he's got more years left in him. And because he's less of a Prima Donna.
Reply 35
Original post by Arkasia
I'm not sure that Neymar is better than Bale. Neymar/Bale/Sanchez/Hazard/Aguero/Robben are all on the same level.

1. Neymar
2. Robben
3. Aguero
4. Bale
5. Alexis
6. Hazard

That is my ranking, but it is very close they are all amazing players.
Original post by al_94
lol what happened to Leeds I remember they used to be competition for Arsenal in my early days as an Arsenal fan.

Wikipedia will let you know
I'd take Bale over Ronaldo however i'd take Messi over both and injuries permitting Rohnaldino over all three at peak.
Original post by Rakas21
I'd take Bale over Ronaldo however i'd take Messi over both and injuries permitting Rohnaldino over all three at peak.

Ronaldinho, even in his peak, was never as brutally efficient as Messi and Ronaldo are these days.

A brilliantly skillful player but I don't think he'll be discussed as GOAT.
Reply 39
What! Fist Messi and now Ronaldinho. Next thing you know, you lot would be debating about Titus Bramble

Latest