1:
2:
e:4:5::
6:

7:

8:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Four and five are my favourite two. There are only seven options btw. Don't like the first one.
Reply 2
Original post by Devastator
Four and five are my favourite two. There are only seven options btw. Don't like the first one.

so no fringes? soz TSR messed the formatting up :mad:
6 and 7 for sure
Reply 4
Original post by Kash24411
6 and 7 for sure

why those 2?
None of the ones you mentioned in the op. It's hot when they wear their hair up and they got all those cute hair strands coming down. And it's kinda messy as well. Sooooooooooooooo hot. :coma:

sorta like. Chinese girl in movies type hair lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
None of the ones you mentioned. It's hot when they wear their hair up and they got all those cute hair strands coming down. And it's kinda messy as well. Sooooooooooooooo hot :redface:

fuark i forgot to include ponytails

was going more for hair length/overall style tho

this?

Original post by Lisagurlxx
so no fringes? soz TSR messed the formatting up :mad:

I like fringes :smile: they look very nice, there's an actress called Ellie Kemper and I think she has the best hair out of any celebrity that I've seen on telly and she often has a fringe. I like all the hairstyles above except for the first one (too boyish) and the last one.
why those 2?

Hmm just seems like the best hairstyles out of all of those on a woman.
Not that the others ones are bad, apart from the last one.
Reply 9
Different hairstyles suit different women.

None of the ones you mentioned in the op. It's hot when they wear their hair up and they got all those cute hair strands coming down. And it's kinda messy as well. Sooooooooooooooo hot. :coma:

sorta like. Chinese girl in movies type hair lol.

Ugh, you don't mean those awful buns?
fuark i forgot to include ponytails

was going more for hair length/overall style tho

this?

ye thats pretty hot. Dem hair strand thingys :redface:

But like my ex gf used to do this hairstyle when she wasn't going out. Just tie all her hair in a bun above her head sort of. SHe had really long thick hair :redface: It looked so cute n messy n sexy lmao.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Different hairstyles suit different women.

Ugh, you don't mean those awful buns?

I think so. but i cant find any pictures of it on google. The girls in school used to do it a lot lol.
All seem kind of dodgy, I guess I wouldn't care.
I think so. but i cant find any pictures of it on google. The girls in school used to do it a lot lol.

They still do. Every girls does. It's the whole 'white girl look'.

Leggings, parka, messy bun. The trifecta.
Original post by Arkasia
They still do. Every girls does. It's the whole 'white girl look'.

Leggings, parka, messy bun. The trifecta.

I like it :redface:
IMO, it doesn't make a difference. I'd say 1 but that's just because of her face.
Reply 16

I have always preferred girls with long dark hair.
7, I love long hair.

It's really damn difficult to disassociate the hair-style from facial attractivity though so I'm not confident in my own analysis here.
Reply 18
ye thats pretty hot. Dem hair strand thingys :redface:

But like my ex gf used to do this hairstyle when she wasn't going out. Just tie all her hair in a bun above her head sort of. SHe had really long thick hair :redface: It looked so cute n messy n sexy lmao.

yeh mine always falls out when I do that, most girls know how to do it though :tongue: Its called a messy bun, Google Image it :biggrin:
No redheads? Fo' shame.

Given the options I'd say 5 and 6... or seeing as your formatting's all ****** is it 6 and 7? Hm...

Quick Reply

Latest