The Student Room Group

Help on a girl

Hey guys I just wanted to ask you guys what you think so this is the story, lets call her 'x':

I added x on snapchat (I saw her on the snap story of a girl I know) and she messaged me like 'hi' and whatever, I don't put pictures on my snap story and I was flirting with her and she would message me sometimes, then sometimes me her. Then she said put a picture of you so I did but covered my face with an emoji and you could still see my hair, and she put like the heart face emoji.

Then skip forward like a few weeks, and I sent her a snap of my face and she started talking bla bla, and I said 'Can I drop game on you' and she said yeah (kinda translates as you can flirt with me) and we talked and I asked her out Ice skatin sometime (I've never met her IRL) and she said maybe etc, I also asked for her number but she said I don't give it to people I don't know, then basically I asked a few days ago and she said I don't really want a boyfriend (But I know she does) so basically said no to going out, but then she still messages me sometimes talking to me. I asked her if its cus im not attractive enough for her but she said idk I havent seen you properly. When I go out girls make a lot of eye contact with me and girls who knew me from year 11 tell me I'm hot, and also her bestfriend (Who i saw 'x' on her snapstory) used to have a crush on me

She's really beatifull and from the same country as me (it's a small country so chemistry automatically goes up), And i know i would fall in love with her easily and was wondering what you guys think, I'm very confident with girls and I'm funny but I just don't know here, what do you guys think?

Sorry if it might be confusing
Reply 2
I will be able to help you. I just need you to elaborate and clarify on the statement below.

Original post by Rstlss

She's really beatifull and from the same country as me (it's a small country so chemistry automatically goes up)
I think she see's you as a friend but i may be wrong, just ask her out or meet up with her if you like her alot
Original post by Rstlss
Hey guys I just wanted to ask you guys what you think so this is the story, lets call her 'x':

I added x on snapchat (I saw her on the snap story of a girl I know) and she messaged me like 'hi' and whatever, I don't put pictures on my snap story and I was flirting with her and she would message me sometimes, then sometimes me her. Then she said put a picture of you so I did but covered my face with an emoji and you could still see my hair, and she put like the heart face emoji.

Then skip forward like a few weeks, and I sent her a snap of my face and she started talking bla bla, and I said 'Can I drop game on you' and she said yeah (kinda translates as you can flirt with me) and we talked and I asked her out Ice skatin sometime (I've never met her IRL) and she said maybe etc, I also asked for her number but she said I don't give it to people I don't know, then basically I asked a few days ago and she said I don't really want a boyfriend (But I know she does) so basically said no to going out, but then she still messages me sometimes talking to me. I asked her if its cus im not attractive enough for her but she said idk I havent seen you properly. When I go out girls make a lot of eye contact with me and girls who knew me from year 11 tell me I'm hot, and also her bestfriend (Who i saw 'x' on her snapstory) used to have a crush on me

She's really beatifull and from the same country as me (it's a small country so chemistry automatically goes up), And i know i would fall in love with her easily and was wondering what you guys think, I'm very confident with girls and I'm funny but I just don't know here, what do you guys think?

Sorry if it might be confusing

I'm sorry she said she doesn't want a boyfriend but apparently you know she does... wow.. are you the almighty himself?
Reply 6
Original post by Europhile
I will be able to help you. I just need you to elaborate and clarify on the statement below.

Basically we're a race who kind of stay with each other, So I'm just saying our chemistry automatically goes up because we're from the same country, and if her parents found out she had a boyfriend from the same country, 99% chance of marriage right there.

Original post by SceneKid17
I think she see's you as a friend but i may be wrong, just ask her out or meet up with her if you like her alot

I did ask her out, but she basically says no.

Original post by DH.
this

Original post by Ripper Phoenix
I'm sorry she said she doesn't want a boyfriend but apparently you know she does... wow.. are you the almighty himself?

The stuff she puts on instagram, trust me she wants it
(edited 9 years ago)
If she said no then just move on i guess... or get her to know you a bit better, you cant expect someone to date you when they barely even know you like you said you met on snapchat
Reply 8
Original post by SceneKid17
If she said no then just move on i guess... or get her to know you a bit better, you cant expect someone to date you when they barely even know you like you said you met on snapchat

Yea but I dont have much to talk about, it would be different if it was face to face + I don't wanna seem desperate
Original post by Rstlss
Basically we're a race who kind of stay with each other, So I'm just saying our chemistry automatically goes up because we're from the same country, and if her parents found out she had a boyfriend from the same country, 99% chance of marriage right there.

okay say for instance she wants a boyfriend like you claim.. maybe thats not you.. i mean think logically... you met her on snapchat.. you send selfies of yourself with your face covered in an emoji.. thats an immediate turnoff lol why would u do that.. you've already messed up the first impression.. Then you again send her a proper pic of your face and she doesn't like it so she's telling you that she doesnt want a boyfriend so dont force her maybe its not you..

you are probs infatuated.. look for someone worth your time and make sure you know them well and SHOW THEM UR FACE!!!! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by rstlss
basically we're a race who kind of stay with each other, so i'm just saying our chemistry automatically goes up because we're from the same country, and if her parents found out she had a boyfriend from the same country, 99% chance of marriage right there.

yeh bro, give her the d
Reply 11
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
okay say for instance she wants a boyfriend like you claim.. maybe thats not you.. i mean think logically... you met her on snapchat.. you send selfies of yourself with your face covered in an emoji.. thats an immediate turnoff lol why would u do that.. you've already messed up the first impression.. Then you again send her a proper pic of your face and she doesn't like it so she's telling you that she doesnt want a boyfriend so dont force her maybe its not you..

you are probs infatuated.. look for someone worth your time and make sure you know them well and SHOW THEM UR FACE!!!! :smile:

Hey
I don't think that that was a turnoff tbh as she still messaged me fine afterwards, but when i did send my face she did tell me to continue flirting so i don't think i messed up, but one problem is im crap at taking selfies so that why i didnt want to lol :colondollar: but i cant meet someone round here whos worth my time as they're all nasty ass hoes
but thanks
Original post by DH.
yeh bro, give her the d

If i could, I would. Trust me deya
Seems like you need the intervention from the almighty.
Original post by Rstlss

And where's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StyleIcon
And where's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're both Asian, probably Bangladesh.
Reply 15
Original post by StyleIcon
And where's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jay2013
They're both Asian, probably Bangladesh.

No we're both European actually.
Original post by Rstlss
No we're both European actually.

Just keep flirting with her. She'll soon give in.
:rofl: interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending