The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Postgraduate Applicants/Offer Holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

I applied in January. I got my offer on Friday. So unimpressed with unhelpful administration and long wait times. Rejecting for UCL. Best of luck to all you still hopeful for King's!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 201
Original post by Beanster
Hi! Congrats to those of you who have received your offers!
I applied just after mid March for the Conflict, Security and Development MA and still haven't heard back. Growing extremely worried since I really desperately want to get in. Any one else yet to hear back from the War Studies department?
Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!!

I applied around that time too, and still haven't heard back. I'm just trying to stay patient! Haha.
Reply 202
Original post by Beanster
Hi! Congrats to those of you who have received your offers!
I applied just after mid March for the Conflict, Security and Development MA and still haven't heard back. Growing extremely worried since I really desperately want to get in. Any one else yet to hear back from the War Studies department?
Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!!

Hi,
I got the conditional offer from the Conflict, Security and Development MA on April 10th. I applied for it in mid-Feb, which means it took almost 2 months to get the result from Kings!

I wish you good luck!!!
There has been some philosophical debate as regard to how to categorise or rank respective philosophy departments. Needless to say, the same subset re-occur on most filtered rankings at the top echelons of research intensive departments.

Wolff and Weatherson had some ideas...

http://robert-williams.org/2008/12/19/uk-philosophy-rankings-rae-gourmet-etc/
Regarding the King's President International Scholarship, I have just received an email stating that I'm not eligible to be considered for the scholarship as i did not meet the selection criteria. I would therefore would like to kindly ask for your kind elaboration of the main reason of ineligible application (which criteria). I really did not know what I have missed as I took my considerable time reviewing my application.
Thank you in advance for your kind elaboration.
Reply 205
I have the exact same query! I'm rather perplexed because I checked the criteria very carefully before applying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear wdz, it seems that we have the same prob.
I've applied for the PGDip Mental Health Nursing. I had my MMI Wednesday 22nd April, but I am still awaiting a decision!
I've applied for the HRM & Organisational Analysis MSc, though I submitted my application towards the end of March... has anyone heard anything about when we may find out the results of our application?
Original post by pippit
I've applied for the HRM & Organisational Analysis MSc, though I submitted my application towards the end of March... has anyone heard anything about when we may find out the results of our application?

I know that it is UCAS undergraduate decision deadline today, which I can only assume to be the reason why there might be a hold up for Post Graduate offers...
Original post by LadyJazzles
I know that it is UCAS undergraduate decision deadline today, which I can only assume to be the reason why there might be a hold up for Post Graduate offers...

Ahh, thanks for the suggestion, I was just worried because my document statuses have not been changed either, the last I heard from them was when they updated the status to received and that was a few weeks ago.. so was just a bit anxious.
Original post by pippit
Ahh, thanks for the suggestion, I was just worried because my document statuses have not been changed either, the last I heard from them was when they updated the status to received and that was a few weeks ago.. so was just a bit anxious.

Perhaps send them a message?
I was also there on the 22nd April, 11.30am slot. I heard back yesterday, got my conditional place. So, hopefully you should hear back soon also!
Hello! I've received an unconditional offer for the Global Health MSc. Is there anyone else out there in the program?
Original post by OmarAndrews
I was also there on the 22nd April, 11.30am slot. I heard back yesterday, got my conditional place. So, hopefully you should hear back soon also!

I think I remember you - think you were in my group!
Original post by LadyJazzles
Perhaps send them a message?

I think I'll wait a week more before doing so, but thanks! :smile:
I have just received a conditional offer for PGDip Mental Health Nursing - woohoo!
Now to complete the APEL form... final hurdle... :redface:
How long did it take from interview to offer for you? :smile: Congrats
Hi all! I'm an American intl student waiting to hear from the MSc Public Health program. I applied on the 26th of Feb... so anxious to hear back! It's good to see others waiting for 8+ weeks and getting offers.

I'm visiting London next week and would love to have an offer by then so I can look around the campus, but it sounds like submitting an inquiry about the decision would be pointless.
Original post by emilykanee
Hi all! I'm an American intl student waiting to hear from the MSc Public Health program. I applied on the 26th of Feb... so anxious to hear back! It's good to see others waiting for 8+ weeks and getting offers.

I'm visiting London next week and would love to have an offer by then so I can look around the campus, but it sounds like submitting an inquiry about the decision would be pointless.

I would send them a message if I were you. It's pretty pointless to contact them before the 4-6 week mark, but after that they may give you some substantial information. From what I've seen they are notoriously slow in processing applications so the delay does not mean you won't get an offer. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest