The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
These Everton defenders get me 1 or 2 points when I play them but if I bench them they decide to get double figures :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe play them at home then instead of away from home against the league's bang-in-form striker?

:colone:

Good day for a Hazard penalty miss. There's an Aguero hatrick in the air...
Original post by Mister Dead
Maybe play them at home then instead of away from home against the league's bang in-form striker?

:colone:

Good day for a Hazard penalty miss. There's an Aguero hatrick in the air...

United were playing great so thought surely they'd score vs Everton :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
uggggh, my whole team disappointed me this GW

I've been trying so hard to catch up to my old flatmate that I've been avoiding taking a -4 but I really should have got Benteke at some point :ashamed2:
30 points. Hazard captain missed pen but scored on the rebound. Not good otherwise.

2nd GW in a row I have 2 defenders who kept a clean sheet on the bench.
Original post by + polarity -
uggggh, my whole team disappointed me this GW

I've been trying so hard to catch up to my old flatmate that I've been avoiding taking a -4 but I really should have got Benteke at some point :ashamed2:

go for it ffs

I took a 16 point hit last week and 4 point hit this week and have risen from late 20s to late teens in the TSR league. Sometimes it pays to take a chance.
go for it ffs

I took a 16 point hit last week and 4 point hit this week and have risen from late 20s to late teens in the TSR league. Sometimes it pays to take a chance.

Yeah me too. 8 point hit to bring in skrtel Ivanovic and sterling. And this week Benteke and giroud for a 4 point hit. Risen almost to top 10 from early 20s. Looks like I've won 100£ for my work league from it too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to get more Arsenal players in for their double gameweek. I was wondering:

Do you think Chelsea players will still perform well in the last few matches as they've won the league? Or will their performances drop and we will see players who are not first team regulars getting more time?

I'm asking this as I'm tempted to switch Hazard for Sanchez.

Or I could get in Giroud for Arsenal by getting rid of Aguero.
Original post by dylantombides
I need to get more Arsenal players in for their double gameweek. I was wondering:

Do you think Chelsea players will still perform well in the last few matches as they've won the league? Or will their performances drop and we will see players who are not first team regulars getting more time?

I'm asking this as I'm tempted to switch Hazard for Sanchez.

Or I could get in Giroud for Arsenal by getting rid of Aguero.

Yeah I'll probably be getting sanchez in for hazard soon. Surely mourinho won't play the likes of hazard in pointless matches now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'll probably be getting sanchez in for hazard soon. Surely mourinho won't play the likes of hazard in pointless matches now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck with that.

Mourinho has never fielded heavily weakened teams. Sure we might see a maximum of 1-2 players hit the bench while the youngsters come in for 60 minutes, but do you really want take out Eden Hazard right now?

I dare say Chelsea are going to score double the number of goals in their remaining 3 matches than they scored in their last three.
good luck with that.

Mourinho has never fielded heavily weakened teams. Sure we might see a maximum of 1-2 players hit the bench while the youngsters come in for 60 minutes, but do you really want take out Eden Hazard right now?

I dare say Chelsea are going to score double the number of goals in their remaining 3 matches than they scored in their last three.

For the double game week I might do it. Not now cos I'd expect him to field a strongish team vs Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4970
Sanchez is singlehandedly destroying me
Original post by UWS
Sanchez is singlehandedly destroying me

I bought in Ozil this week. Of course sanchez cazorla and Ramsey all get points but not Ozil :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
pure FF comedy from giroud. Key in all goals but didn't even touch the ball.
Anyone else have Hazard from the start? :smug:
Seriously contemplating swapping Hazard for Sanchez now. :hmmmm2:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Anyone else have Hazard from the start? :smug:

Yup.

The only player I've owned since GW1, he was frustrating when Fabregas was getting all those assists at the beginning but obviously glad I've had him since :smile:
Original post by asr11
Seriously contemplating swapping Hazard for Sanchez now. :hmmmm2:

I feel like hazard is just one of those players you can never afford to drop.

Normally I'd say that a manager could rest him for the remaining few games, but this is Mourinho and I'm not sure he would to be honest.
He'd never lessen his chances of winning a game, especially against a rival like Liverpool.

Getting 3 arsenal players is essential to be honest though.
I wouldn't go for defenders because they always seem to concede one goal.
I'll likely have Sanchez, Cazorla and Giroud.
Arsenal are just frustrating though because they score from so many places and your guy might somehow end up getting nothing :/
(edited 8 years ago)
I bought in Ozil this week. Of course sanchez cazorla and Ramsey all get points but not Ozil :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

FF Arsenal in a nutshell mate; see my above post :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
FF Arsenal in a nutshell mate; see my above post :tongue:

I'll probably bring in Ramsey and Sanchez this week then watch cazorla get all the points :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fantasy Premier League   The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League.png

After much deliberation i've decided to go with a strategy of retaining Chelsea players and buying in a strong squad to cope with rotation. Can't risk them going beserk in a good or indeed a bad way.

10 home players. If only it ever worked out how it's supposed to...
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest