The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most girls don't orgasm from sex so it does not matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

So yep my junk is small (4.5 inches). I never let a girl go near it as of its size. I was wondering what you girls thought of it and if its as us guys make it out to be?

I will be honest, It is on the smaller side, But I dont think that would bother any girl who wasnt just after a relationship for sex.

If a girl really liked you she would get over it, if she couldnt then she isnt worth your time, and if it really does not satisfy her then there are other ways to enjoy sex for both of you, you just need to experiment.

Honestly I understand why you are so worried, in the media penis size is hugely exaggerated as to its importance with women, and men use it as a sign of masculinity.

Just try to not let it get you down, I can assure you if I was your girlfriend, I wouldnt care, its what inside your heart/mind not whats in your pants that matters (unless you have like a micropenis and then it just becomes problematic - but your far from that)

In actual fact your just below average. If you are really uncomfortable, then before you are wanting to get intimate with a girl, just sit down and explain to her why you are uncomfortable.
Hey,

So yep my junk is small (4.5 inches). I never let a girl go near it as of its size. I was wondering what you girls thought of it and if its as us guys make it out to be?

You're 4.5 when fully erected?
Reply 4
Original post by Natalierm2707
I will be honest, It is on the smaller side, But I dont think that would bother any girl who wasnt just after a relationship for sex.

If a girl really liked you she would get over it, if she couldnt then she isnt worth your time, and if it really does not satisfy her then there are other ways to enjoy sex for both of you, you just need to experiment.

Honestly I understand why you are so worried, in the media penis size is hugely exaggerated as to its importance with women, and men use it as a sign of masculinity.

Just try to not let it get you down, I can assure you if I was your girlfriend, I wouldnt care, its what inside your heart/mind not whats in your pants that matters (unless you have like a micropenis and then it just becomes problematic - but your far from that)

In actual fact your just below average. If you are really uncomfortable, then before you are wanting to get intimate with a girl, just sit down and explain to her why you are uncomfortable.

Thanks for the comment:smile: What about for girls I meet out? I am at uni so I go to bars a lot and meet girls, and usually they invite me back to theirs or ask to "see my room" and I always make excuses not to
Reply 5
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
You're 4.5 when fully erected?

Yeah
Yeah

It depends on the girl tbh some don't mind.

Fellatio normally works best, but it's really about how you work it.
There's others ways of pleasing women, learn to be good at them. And tbh, I'm sure 4.5 is manageable if you know what you're doing.

It'd only be a problem I imagine for a one night stand, in a relationship I'm sure it'd be fine. :smile:
Jelqing.

Was 4.7 now 5.8 and going up.
Reply 9
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
It depends on the girl tbh some don't mind.

Fellatio normally works best, but it's really about how you work it.

Oh okay, I guess that is an option I could start doing

[QUOTE=cake_lover There's others ways of pleasing women, learn to be good at them. And tbh, I'm sure 4.5 is manageable if you know what you're doing.

It'd only be a problem I imagine for a one night stand, in a relationship I'm sure it'd be fine.

I see! thanks :smile: I guess I need somewhere to start to get better to make up for it, hopefully it wont affect my relationship life
Jelqing.

Was 4.7 now 5.8 and going up.

I tried jelqing and didn't work for me. I also heard it is extremely damaging to your penis and could cause permanent damage. Are you sure it was the jelqing that caused the growth and not puberty? If you are under 21 I am pretty certain it was puberty that caused the growth
Thanks for the comment:smile: What about for girls I meet out? I am at uni so I go to bars a lot and meet girls, and usually they invite me back to theirs or ask to "see my room" and I always make excuses not to

I would just go with it, just get into things and she probably wont notice your uncomfortable.

Just be more comfortable in yourself and have more confidence, it seems like girls are interested in you!!

It depends on whether your a virgin or not as well, because that can make things much more awkward.

Just go for it.
I tried jelqing and didn't work for me. I also heard it is extremely damaging to your penis and could cause permanent damage. Are you sure it was the jelqing that caused the growth and not puberty? If you are under 21 I am pretty certain it was puberty that caused the growth

Did you prevent 'turtling'? And i didn't measure myself for at least a month and by the end of it, it grew by 0.3 inches. Pretty sure it's the jelqing too as I'm 19
Original post by Natalierm2707
I would just go with it, just get into things and she probably wont notice your uncomfortable.

Just be more comfortable in yourself and have more confidence, it seems like girls are interested in you!!

It depends on whether your a virgin or not as well, because that can make things much more awkward.

Just go for it.

Thank you:smile:

Yeah I think I need more confidence. I am also a virgin haha so I guess I am in for an awkward first time
I'm not gonna lie it's too small for me. BUT I am into being submissive so it's more about the guy being/looking intimidating and dominant

I've had sex with men smaller and it was great. If you're good in bed and you click together it won't matter
Lol is that how "big" it is at full erect?
Mines 6.5 is that big or small?
(4.5 inches). I

Ok. Ok. We can get through this. K, buddy? :console:

Firstly, it depends on how deep a female is. Okay? :console: Bottoming out/penis so big it hits cervix is ****ing painful and not the most enjoyable thing but that's normally at 7+. The best is like 6-7 hard. So you're way below avg but you're gonna have to look at sex as an experience, an event, and not just stick-my-dick-in-and-quicken. Use your fingers and toys to keep her going while you pleasure her orally :yy: That actually makes a woman cum harder than just bashing your penis inside of her. The female can cum two ways. It's not just about the vagina hole. Maximum satisfaction involves strumming the clit, mkay, pal? Cheer up kid.

(edited 8 years ago)
Thank you:smile:

Yeah I think I need more confidence. I am also a virgin haha so I guess I am in for an awkward first time

Being a virgin does make things a little more complicated, If you are really struggling with confidence maybe it would be best to wait until you are in a relationship to loose your virginity.
Original post by 13pamina13
can anybody offer me advice? my boyfriends on holiday atm and I am so badly sexually frustrated atm? any advice on what to do?

masturbate?????

Latest

Trending

Trending