The Student Room Group

How sexually liberated are you? Which of these categories do you fall into?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Doesn't necessarily have to be with other men.. I'm bi so it can be women as well (which my bf's fine with)

You're not monogamous then, you're having sex with other men and women that's not sexual monogamy lol.
2, I had sex an ugly girl and regretted it.
Original post by Anonymous
Sexually frustrated 16 year old here. All I want is some head. But I can't get any ffs :frown:

Have you tried asking any girls out?
Doesn't necessarily have to be with other men.. I'm bi so it can be women as well (which my bf's fine with)

You never answered my last point, also why is it ok for you to shag other men but i'm guessing he has to stay faithful to just you like a little cuckold. :tongue:
Original post by BobTheSinger
You never answered my last point, also why is it ok for you to shag other men but i'm guessing he has to stay faithful to just you like a little cuckold. :tongue:

Why don't you go ask him yourself?
Why don't you go ask him yourself?

So he's a cuckold then, is he not enough for you is that why you need to shag multiple men while you pretend you're monogamous, lol what a joke.
Original post by BobTheSinger
So he's a cuckold then, is he not enough for you is that why you need to shag multiple men while you pretend you're monogamous, lol what a joke.

Um ok when did I say I wanted to shag multiple men? I said I'm a 1 which says that I'm ok with trying things out in the bedroom. I can do that with my boyfriend and he's more than enough to me.

Anyway I don't have time to argue with idiots like you so I'm ending this conversation

:hat2:
I just asked him, and given him some manly advice in the process.
Somewhere between one and two!
Original post by BeDirectWomen
When I say 'sexually liberated', I mean how much you enjoy sex and how free you are to enjoy sex without any guilt, shame or hang-ups about it. Some people have religious brainwashing that makes them feel ashamed or inhibited about having plenty of sex, whereas other people are free and have no guilt or shame attached to sex whatsoever; they just enjoy it.

So which of these categories would you fall into:

1) You have absolutely no guilt, shame or inhibitions about sex whatsoever. You think casual sex is fine, as long as all partners are legal and consenting. You believe sex is a natural, normal human need and is there to be enjoyed without guilt or hang ups. You are sexually adventurous and open minded, and have no problem experimenting with different things in the bedroom.

2) You aren't against casual sex, but you're not 100% guilt or shame free when it comes to sex. You mostly enjoy sex, but experience slight hang ups about it here and there. You might try new things in the bedroom if you are talked into it, but you are not totally sexually free.

3) You are against casual sex. You will only have sex if you're in a serious monogamous relationship or married. You prefer bland, vanilla sex and don't like to experiment and try new things sexually.

4) You have extreme guilt or shame associated with sex, you get embarrassed about sex and try to hide or suppress your sexuality.

For me, I'm definitely in category 1. I have no negative emotions in regards to sex at all. It's a normal and natural thing to be enjoyed with whoever you like.

I don't see how you even came up with any of these dogmatic generalisations that you passed off as options.
I don't see how this thread has 8 pages?! I don't see how anyone in this thread can even pick one of these options!

Op, seriously? Why is being in a monogamous relationship apart of the option of being into vanilla sex? I couldn't even get through the rest of the options :facepalm: You can have morals and still get nasty n freaky n kinky with your actual partner.
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
I don't see how this thread has 8 pages?! I don't see how anyone in this thread can even pick one of these options!

Op, seriously? Why is being in a monogamous relationship apart of the option of being into vanilla sex? I couldn't even get through the rest of the options :facepalm: You can have morals and still get nasty n freaky n kinky with your actual partner.

That's pretty much what I said but there's an argument (between guys, interestingly) going on over whether there are 'modern women' that still have monogamous relationships and want a family at some point. Only on TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
I don't see how you even came up with any of these dogmatic generalisations that you passed off as options.

They're not 'dogmatic generalizations'. They are representative of the categories people tend to fall into when it comes to how sexually liberated they are.
i don't really fit into any of these because i believe casual sex is fine and people can have as much sex as they want but i personally am not into sex all that much (low sex drive, bad past etc)
They're not 'dogmatic generalizations'. They are representative of the categories people tend to fall into when it comes to how sexually liberated they are.

18 reps and counting on my original post, plus the various individual comments, disagree with that statement. I do admire your ability to be steadfast in the face of overwhelming opposing evidence :rolleyes:
Original post by Josh93
That's pretty much what I said but there's an argument (between guys, interestingly) going on over whether there are 'modern women' that still have monogamous relationships and want a family at some point. Only on TSR...

Is there anything wrong with guys discussing their friends, whether male or female? I'm not trying to make any generalisations about the psychology of females in general, just my observations about the ones I know.

Admittedly I should have stopped a while ago, because he will clearly just ignore any reasoned argument, but it's a bit of amusement whilst I'm ill at least.
I don't fit into any of the categories you've outlined so... I guess I'm outside the box. I'm in a relationship but we are very open-minded in the bedroom (far from vanilla tbh) and on the same page when it comes to sexual fantasies (great communication is essential). I would never engage in casual sex and will only surrender myself completely (sexually) like that to a man I respect and who reciprocates that respect. A guy who's earned it. My boyfriend, basically.
Original post by Dheorl
18 reps and counting on my original post, plus the various individual comments, disagree with that statement. I do admire your ability to be steadfast in the face of overwhelming opposing evidence :rolleyes:

Thank you, I accept that admiration. Oh and 18 reps and a few comments on a student forum hardly counts as 'overwhelming opposing evidence' :s-smilie:
Reply 158
Wat?

I would want to have sex with my partner so (3), but I don't like vanilla sex, so not 3.

I'm definitely up for anything in the bed, so experimental and certainly not vanilla.
:mwuaha:
Thank you, I accept that admiration. Oh and 18 reps and a few comments on a student forum hardly counts as 'overwhelming opposing evidence' :s-smilie:

I think your sarcasm meter is broken, and I would have said there was more opposing evidence than supporting evidence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending