The Student Room Group

History Aqa GcSe

Hi i got 25 out of 40 in my coursework history. My teacher said its a High C however,i want an A grade overall for my exams and coursework i am doing aqa History gcse what is the lowest mark i need to get on both papers in order to get an A grade overall

really stressed because that coursework is gonna pull me down even though its 20 or 25%
Original post by werty1505
Hi i got 25 out of 40 in my coursework history. My teacher said its a High C however,i want an A grade overall for my exams and coursework i am doing aqa History gcse what is the lowest mark i need to get on both papers in order to get an A grade overall

really stressed because that coursework is gonna pull me down even though its 20 or 25%

We weren't told our coursework but I was in the same position as mine was a C too. Ended up completely acing the 2 papers and got an a* overall. So as long as you do well in the actual papers I.e some kind of a* or maybe a high A, you'll end up with what you want
remember history coursework is only 25% I think.
Reply 3
Will an A grade on one paper and a B grade on the other enable me to get an A overall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending