The Student Room Group

OCR ICT B063 case study exam

Dunno if there's a thread about this yet but who's sitting it tomorrow? Predictions for the Qs? I hope QR codes and software/hardware come up because I'm confident on that. I'm worried that I won't be specific enough though!!

For anyone who needs it, also, I made a Piktochart infographic on sections 1 and 2 in the ZigZag Education booklet, so I hope that helps anyone!

https://magic.piktochart.com/output/6155848-b063-ict-in-context-sect-1-2#
Yeah im sitting it tomorow- im really scared. ive been learining it at right know and i think there's just a lot to know
I'm sitting it tomorrow afternoon. a lot of the content relates to B061 so I guess it'll make the exam a bit easier to revise for. you just have to add theatres need this because blah blah. I'm still quite nervous tho cuz u cant exactly predict the questions. :/ so there's a lot to learn
i know this is for 63 but how did we all find b061???
Reply 4
Original post by isthatmatilda
i know this is for 63 but how did we all find b061???

Hate to say it but easy!
Reply 5
Hey abbey and I've also got the specification material which is really useful for revision this morning if you still have some time to go through it :smile:.

If anyone else wants it just private me your email and I can send it to you (file is to big to upload).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by abbeyjayne
Hate to say it but easy!

i know! i thought so too. like 90% of what i revised from the zigzag textbook didnt even come up but it was okay cos all you needed for the exam was just common sense again and a vague interest in ict :h:
good luck for today though!
:colone:hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Just done B063, how was it?
Reply 9
Original post by JamieOnUbuntu
Just done B063, how was it?

I thought it went really well actually :/ (don't want to jinx it)

How did everyone else find it? Which questions were you unsure of?
Reply 10
I didnt really like the exam. But, I'm sure I did alright. Nothing about servers came up or stuff like that, all of it was general knowledge about theatres. I managed to run out of time though and had to rush the second eight marker at the end.
Reply 11
Original post by xDan
I didnt really like the exam. But, I'm sure I did alright. Nothing about servers came up or stuff like that, all of it was general knowledge about theatres. I managed to run out of time though and had to rush the second eight marker at the end.

Which bits didn't you like and I agree, I kinda ran out of time for the last 8 marker.
Reply 12
Original post by 'Chris'
Which bits didn't you like and I agree, I kinda ran out of time for the last 8 marker.

I wasn't keen on the Integrated Box Office question or the question which wanted the definition of 'query'.
Reply 13
Original post by xDan
I wasn't keen on the Integrated Box Office question or the question which wanted the definition of 'query'.

Oh yeah that was difficult I probably didn't even write the correct thing but nvm xD.
I think it was a good paper. The only ones that stumped me were the IBOS 8MQ and the project mgmt one (I wrote about Gantt charts but eh?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending