The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reyes rolling back the years to deliver that assist in the Europa League final tonight. Sensational.
Small-minded and pathetic. Chelsea are pond scum.

Original post by midnightice

I'm surprised they ventured to NL. They do know that there's blacks and other coloureds there right :rolleyes:.

That gif **** I loled hard.
Please be brave enough to do that when there are actually people around.
Shed End on the far left looking gully.
Original post by Stefano93

Top banter as usual...
Original post by Numan786
I'm surprised they ventured to NL. They do know that there's blacks and other coloureds there right :rolleyes:.

Yeah, they even carried Drogba off the pitch on the weekend. Merciless racists.

Yeah, they even carried Drogba off the pitch on the weekend. Merciless racists.

The Chelsea fans were cheering and clapping. They weren't clapping Drogba, they'd just wanted to mob him and throw him out for years.
I bet some City fans went around Sir Matt Busby way with the fake trophy in hand taking a photo
Just clocked what they did with the pic. Didn't show Arsenal and showed Arse. Looool.
:rofl: you made me chuckle.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
Such a shame for Welbeck's season to end on a whimper after many really wanted him to shine and prove LVG wrong.

Only 4 league goals this season - and he hasn't appeared now since mid-April.

But that FA cup goal against Utd will go down as one of the, if not most important moment of the season.
Original post by Birdman1234567
But that FA cup goal against Utd will go down as one of the, if not most important moment of the season.

Not if somebody else scores the winner in the final it won't!
Original post by Mackay
Not if somebody else scores the winner in the final it won't!

Considering that the last time we won at old Trafford was in 2007 or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exams are finally over thank ****, actually lasted without making a dupe unlike some posters (ra95). Been having a lurk and some of the chat on here has been awful, Vidal wont happen, Benzema wont, Cech sure as ****ing hell won't, get real lads.
Think this whole section needs a rule that anyone, ANYONE quoting the ****ing metro or some Argentinian reporter from twitter who was first to break the news of a transfer from 3 years ago after linking 3000 other players that never happened and one finally stuck out of pot luck, should be given a warning instantly. Im looking at you Stefano :colonhash:

Not excited for the final, get the feeling that Bantekers is gonna banter us off faster than chambo can say "Jenko won't be pleased I've said that" after going for a cheeky Nando's with no personality Chambers. Still, Sherwoods an Arsenal fan and massively overrated so maybe not.

If that cartel running bilbo baggins imposter starts in goal though, I'll be fuming. Wilshere and Walcott HAVE to start and drop Santi who's been piss poor since Easter.

Also did anyone see Phil McFraudty's end of season review? 6/10 for Vengs and 7/10 for LVG, the banterous little bastard needs to get sacked asap, might start a Change.org petition
Original post by leinad2012
Exams are finally over thank ****, actually lasted without making a dupe unlike some posters (ra95). Been having a lurk and some of the chat on here has been awful, Vidal wont happen, Benzema wont, Cech sure as ****ing hell won't, get real lads.
Think this whole section needs a rule that anyone, ANYONE quoting the ****ing metro or some Argentinian reporter from twitter who was first to break the news of a transfer from 3 years ago after linking 3000 other players that never happened and one finally stuck out of pot luck, should be given a warning instantly. Im looking at you Stefano :colonhash:

Not excited for the final, get the feeling that Bantekers is gonna banter us off faster than chambo can say "Jenko won't be pleased I've said that" after going for a cheeky Nando's with no personality Chambers. Still, Sherwoods an Arsenal fan and massively overrated so maybe not.

If that cartel running bilbo baggins imposter starts in goal though, I'll be fuming. Wilshere and Walcott HAVE to start and drop Santi who's been piss poor since Easter.

Also did anyone see Phil McFraudty's end of season review? 6/10 for Vengs and 7/10 for LVG, the banterous little bastard needs to get sacked asap, might start a Change.org petition

:rofl: Legit died.

Also welcome back! And yeah, not looking forward to the final at all which is a bad sign.
didnt read
You'll beat Villa lool no sweat

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Latest