The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1600
Wilshere is the definition of chav tbh. Belongs at Chelsea.
Original post by Dexa

He's one of the few league players loyal to their club. Too many players are just rentboys who keep quiet for fear of ruining their chances of a move to a bigger club. Belongs at Arsenal.
Original post by Arkasia
He's one of the few league players loyal to their club. Too many players are just rentboys who keep quiet for fear of ruining their chances of a move to a bigger club. Belongs at Arsenal.

Nah, seems exactly the type to leave when things turn tits up. Think he said he wouldn't be against leaving once Wenger retires anyway
Original post by AR_95
Nah, seems exactly the type to leave when things turn tits up. Think he said he wouldn't be against leaving once Wenger retires anyway

I could count on one hand the number of Arsenal players who understand and engage in the Arsenal/Tottenham rivalry. He is passionate about this club, and that is a trait that I find admirable in an era where professional players are just manlets who couldn't give a **** who they play as long as they get paid at the end of it. I guarantee fanbases like Newcastle want their own players to shown even half as much passion and understanding as Jack, the closest they got was Gutierrez, and he was dumped in the gutter recently.
Original post by Dexa

Don't @ me
Funny thing is in my experience, and based on the definition of chav, that word perfectly describes Arsenal fans.
Original post by The Shed End
Funny thing is in my experience, and based on the definition of chav, that word perfectly describes Arsenal fans.

I would assume that as a Chelsea fan, your definition of the word is cherry-picked, as well as your perception of Arsenal fans.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “I would love to work under Mourinho again but not at a club where the stadium is filled with more tourists than fans.”
Zlatan shots. :biggrin:
#YaGunnersYa
Original post by Rk2k14
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “I would love to work under Mourinho again but not at a club where the stadium is filled with more tourists than fans.”
#YaGunnersYa

Isn't PSG just the French Chelsea though? Before 12/13, they'd won 2 league titles in 42 years.
Original post by Arkasia
Isn't PSG just the French Chelsea though? Before 12/13, they'd won 2 league titles in 42 years.

Thought we were taking shots at Cheslea fans:tongue:
Original post by Rk2k14
#YaGunnersYa

Yeah because last time I checked the Emirates was filled with passionate fanatics wasn't it...
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Yeah because last time I checked the Emirates was filled with passionate fanatics wasn't it...

Don't tell me, tell Zlatan.
Original post by Rk2k14
Thought we were taking shots at Cheslea fans:tongue:

Nah I'm serious lmao, they were rubbish before they were bought by Qatar and funded by oil.
Original post by Arkasia
Nah I'm serious lmao, they were rubbish before they were bought by Qatar and funded by oil.

Weren't a lot of teams quite poor before they were funded by the big boys. One club in particular comes to mind:wink:
Original post by Rk2k14
Weren't a lot of teams quite poor before they were funded by the big boys. One club in particular comes to mind:wink:

I bet it does #salty #obsessed :colone:
Original post by Arkasia
I bet it does #salty #obsessed :colone:

Shots inbound.
Original post by sr90
CL Semi Final? Some of your fans left after 10 minutes ffs :lol:

Nah I watched that and just had to accept that the better team was winning, wouldn't have left myself but wasn't there to start with.

But that FA cup game man, that was just tragic. The most infuriating loss to you lot is obviously the 2-0 at 49 unbeaten you bunch of cheats :awesome:
Original post by The Shed End

Where do you live? I live in Essex and I'm sorry but the vast majority of Chelsea fans are the embodiment of the word chav. Not to say chavs aren't arsenal fans too but they mostly support Chelsea (and West Ham to a lesser degree).
Original post by Pete_91
Where do you live? I live in Essex and I'm sorry but the vast majority of Chelsea fans are the embodiment of the word chav. Not to say chavs aren't arsenal fans too but they mostly support Chelsea (and West Ham to a lesser degree).

I have barely met any Chelsea fans IRL. I know loads of Londoners but they're all Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs... Do they exist?
Original post by sr90
I have barely met any Chelsea fans IRL. I know loads of Londoners but they're all Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs... Do they exist?

I don't want this to sound like a dick insult against Chelsea, but honestly I've known 6 Chelsea fans in my live, 1 had no knowledge of football and just trolled the whole time (like constantly quoting mou copying all his petty phrases) 1 wasn't a big follower if football but if you asked he would say he supported Chelsea and the other 4 were massive MASSIVE *****, like the biggest ***** in the school. I'm not saying it's representative, but that's my only real live experience of Chelsea fans, and from the internet all you get is a picture of a group of fans who are so worried about being inferior to their rivals that they spend the whole time trying to start fights with them just for the attention.

Latest