The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Postgraduate Applicants/Offer Holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pippit
I've applied for the HRM & Organisational Analysis MSc, though I submitted my application towards the end of March... has anyone heard anything about when we may find out the results of our application?

Hi, I applied in March and got an offer about two weeks ago..

Has anyone else applied to the MSc HRM & Organisational Analysis at KCL?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Boss-Mos
Hi, I applied in March and got an offer about two weeks ago..

Has anyone else applied to the MSc HRM & Organisational Analysis at KCL?

Congrats! How did you get your offer, was it by a message on the portal and was it conditional? I'm still waiting to hear from them. Haven't heard anything since they asked for more info and changed my document statuses to OK for assessment..! Rather nervous now...
(edited 8 years ago)
I got an offer to study law (postgraduate studies).

Anyone else holding a LLM offer at KCL?
Original post by rdver1
Thats what I reckoned. I've send them several messages over the last few weeks, but they fail to respond. Quite annoying!

any luck?
MA in Applied Linguistics and English Language teaching here :smile:
Reply 285
Hello, i have applied to the pharmacology and clinical pharmacology msc program, my application status says "submitted and being processed" is the next status "reviewed" ? And how long will it take to hear from them ?
I applied 4 days ago.
Ps, im an international applicant.
Original post by Wajdk
Hello, i have applied to the pharmacology and clinical pharmacology msc program, my application status says "submitted and being processed" is the next status "reviewed" ? And how long will it take to hear from them ?
I applied 4 days ago.
Ps, im an international applicant.

Well, the King's website states that you'll hear back from them within 4-6 weeks from the date of submission but it usually takes longer. I heard back from them 9 weeks after I applied. So don't bank on them getting back to you anytime soon.
Reply 287
Original post by Piano_Player
Well, the King's website states that you'll hear back from them within 4-6 weeks from the date of submission but it usually takes longer. I heard back from them 9 weeks after I applied. So don't bank on them getting back to you anytime soon.

The problem is that i got an offer from aston but i have to give them a decision by 26th of june
Original post by Wajdk
The problem is that i got an offer from aston but i have to give them a decision by 26th of june

I see. You have time so just wait a couple of weeks. If you still haven't received a response, then send a message informing them about your situation. They should respond pretty quickly.
Reply 289
Original post by Piano_Player
I see. You have time so just wait a couple of weeks. If you still haven't received a response, then send a message informing them about your situation. They should respond pretty quickly.

Great ! Thanks
Original post by pippit
Congrats! How did you get your offer, was it by a message on the portal and was it conditional? I'm still waiting to hear from them. Haven't heard anything since they asked for more info and changed my document statuses to OK for assessment..! Rather nervous now...

Thanks.. I got the offer through a tab that was added on the portal, and it was an unconditional offer. You still have time so don't worry about not hearing back from them yet. Good luck!
Reply 291
Almost 11 weeks for me.... Hoping I hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks.. I got the offer through a tab that was added on the portal, and it was an unconditional offer. You still have time so don't worry about not hearing back from them yet. Good luck!

Thank you, sorry I just saw this, and I got an offer from them the other day so am ecstatic! ^_^ are you doing the full time or part time course?
Original post by pippit
Thank you, sorry I just saw this, and I got an offer from them the other day so am ecstatic! ^_^ are you doing the full time or part time course?

Congratulations!! 😄 I'm doing the FT. You?
Congratulations!! 😄 I'm doing the FT. You?

PT for me :smile:
Hi..it took me two weeks to get a reply.i applied in march
Reply 296
I just received my unconditional offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misskf
Almost 11 weeks for me.... Hoping I hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same, it will be 11 weeks on Wednesday since I applied. Which course have you applied for?

I am genuinely surprised at how unhelpful the administration is at King's, although I imagine this may differ across departments. I have to make a decision soon so as not to lose my other offer but when I contacted King's (twice) I was stonewalled each time. They just gave me a standard and irrelevant answer that did not answer any of my questions. I guess I have to go with my gut on this one...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by misskf
I just received my unconditional offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, congratulations!! I was writing a response to your previous message and hadn't seen your update. :tongue:
Reply 299
Original post by Yellow 03
I'm the same, it will be 11 weeks on Wednesday since I applied. Which course have you applied for?

I am genuinely surprised at how unhelpful the administration is at King's, although I imagine this may differ across departments. I have to make a decision soon so as not to lose my other offer but when I contacted King's (twice) I was stonewalled each time. They just gave me a standard and irrelevant answer that did not answer any of my questions. I guess I have to go with my gut on this one...

I applied for Terrorism, Security and Society!

I am sorry about them not fully answering your questions, but I hope you hear soon! It was almost 12 weeks for me.

Quick Reply

Latest