The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
But how much money is he actually making? Would it be say £500? Or do you round up £500.01 to £1,000.

I know there are some very stupid twitter accounts for every club, but Arsenal seem to have more nonces than anyone else tbh

Easy now with the GOAT joke and original statement.

Sky's kinda blue today right.
Original post by The Shed End
But how much money is he actually making? Would it be say £500? Or do you round up £500.01 to £1,000.

I know there are some very stupid twitter accounts for every club, but Arsenal seem to have more nonces than anyone else tbh

Hmm idk United have a considerable number too.
Lewandowski hat-trick today: 89, 90, 90. Amazing.
8 assists for Ozil to break all time assist record in Europe
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

sauce

League or International play?
Messi must have more. Figo definitely has more at club level, just won't be recorded properly.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Messi must have more. Figo definitely has more at club level, just won't be recorded properly.

I doubt Ozil's even in the top twenty to be honest. Giggs has 250 odd just from the Premier League.

It's probably ''most assists in qualifiers'' or some incredibly niche stat like that.
Man like Özil does a 5 yard pass to CR7 on the halfway line and gets the assist
Walcott would have buried that.
yeah **** knows why I even bothered quoting that from someone off twitter, the guy who started it just bantered the internet off though cos everyone was creaming over it.
yeah **** knows why I even bothered quoting that from someone off twitter, the guy who started it just bantered the internet off though cos everyone was creaming over it.

classis Arsenal fans
Original post by difeo
classis Arsenal fans

classis

(inb4 typoCorrector)
Original post by AR_95
classis

(inb4 typoCorrector)

I've become such a poverty typer
Jw10 with an England goal 0_0
Good for Jack lad, what's Henderson even done
Jack will be great next season if he can stay relatively injury free. Will displace poverty Cazorla soon.

Also scenes when JW gets his hand on the CL trophy and uses it to scarface some coke out of
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Jack will be great next season if he can stay relatively injury free.

Will displace poverty Cazorla soon.

yeah.. but that's not going to happen
Original post by AR_95
yeah.. but that's not going to happen

Last season to be fair he missed most of his time out because he had a screw fitted into his ankle, got the impression this was a short term sacrifice to strengthen him longer term so you never know. So long as he's fit for the winning goal at S.Bridge followed by the inevitable Cantona vs Palace assault on some chav then he can miss the rest of the season imo

He gets way way too much stick anyway. His performances are genuinely very good for both club and country. People just have this pathological desire to right him off as overhyped and ignore that
(edited 8 years ago)
Wilshere on a mad one

Latest