The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I swear shed spends more time in here than the chelsea thread.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
I swear shed spends more time in here than the chelsea thread.

if the mods actually endorse the trolling he does and write off those who report him as "bait takers" then I actually fear for society
Original post by shawn_o1
if the mods actually endorse the trolling he does and write off those who report him as "bait takers" then I actually fear for society

Tbf I fear for society more if anyone has actually reported him
Original post by shawn_o1

What amazes me more is that you STILL take his bait and STILL talk about him. Just ****ing block him for God sake, stop interacting with him and he'll go away, jeez
If anyone wants a good laugh this morning scroll through @AfcBeef's tweets. Some of the old ones involving Wrighty are absolute gold.

Oh lawd
'Reports' saying we sign may Ilkay Gundogan for 22M, thoughts? Excellent, solid footballer who can progress at Arsenal imo, with that CL experience behind him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich

Oh lawd

Any idea what his daughters insta and Snapchat id's are.... You know..... For research:colonhash:

Original post by Stefano93
'Reports' saying we sign may Ilkay Gundogan for 22M, thoughts? Excellent, solid footballer who can progress at Arsenal imo, with that CL experience behind him.

Source?
i swear it always happens with arsenal - ex players having the game of their life against them

inb4 roma, who are bound to sign woj, keeps a clean sheet against the gunners, then concedes 6 to chelsea...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Any idea what his daughters insta and Snapchat id's are.... You know..... For research:colonhash:

Source?

Saw it on the sponsoring Bundesliga German football channel, so may be reported internationally soon although might be worth having a look over the Bild newspaper too. Gundogan over Jack?
@deanlnd22 is going to get a right mauling when the window closes. Why do people even bother :dontknow:

:rofl:

Wow its weird because I jus dreamt we signed him for relatively low price and wake up to see we're linked to him. I didn't think about him at all this season just had that dream weirdly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Benzema injured?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He signed a new contract at the beginning of this month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly, if he was to leave Dortmund, no way would it be for that low.

Source?

Gracedarcycraig is her insta, been there done that...

He's already signed for United, Barca and Bayern this summer according to the media. Wondered how long it would be before they found someone else to link him to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope there's no truth in those Llorente to Arsenal rumours. Please no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3978
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Gracedarcycraig is her insta, been there done that...

its private ;(
Reply 3979
Original post by qwerty_mad
Hope there's no truth in those Llorente to Arsenal rumours. Please no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We need a striker but not him. Giroud has said that he cannot play the whole season as a main striker and he is form dependent. When he gets worn out he is quite bad but when he is fresh he is good.

I think Wenger will try a sneaky deadline day move because no club seems to want to sell their strikers.

Latest