The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelfox
Aaron Ramsey's latest quotes, what a man.

Ramsey is the one Arsenal player I don't actually mind. Seems humble, local lad, married his high school sweetheart apparently. And rather handsome too.

Oh and...yeh er...the rest are all ***** like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
Cuntfrey got past the spam filter, shocking

It's because of Scunthorpe. Don't abuse it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if the C word is all in caps i.e. sCUNThorpe
^ Mod says don't abuse the swear filter

Types the rudest word in the English language in capitals

*slow clap*
Original post by hayles101
Ramsey is the one Arsenal player I don't actually mind. Seems humble, local lad, married his high school sweetheart apparently. And rather handsome too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes, born in the North London town of Caerphilly just down the road from the Emirates

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you fancy Ramsey? I am so jealous :frown:
Reply 4126
Original post by Zürich
Chelsea fans seem a bit obsessed with this Ive noticed

Holy **** talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :jester: :jester:

Arsene Wenger's magic, he wears a magic hat.
Reply 4128
Theo & Santi both signed new deals at the Emirates!

Good stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ramsey is about as English as Yaya Sanogo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Theo Walcott is on £140k/week.

If he doesnt deliver the goods(30 goals/assists) next season we should really sell him.

Cant think of an Arsenal player who's spent nearly a decade at the club, for whom I show such little emotion towards(Nigel Winterburn?). Such a nothing career to date and high time to actually be a top player.

Personally think AOC is already better so pressure is on as he develops.
Walcott is a fraud.
Original post by difeo
Ah yes, born in the North London town of Caerphilly just down the road from the Emirates

Christ give me some credit.. I know he's Welsh. I meant local as in he seems like a proper Wales boy still. Hasn't lost a bit of his accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christ give me some credit.. I know he's Welsh. I meant local as in he seems like a proper Wales boy still. Hasn't lost a bit of his accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just banter
AOC better than Walcott? Walcott scored nearly as many goals last season as AOC has in his Arsenal career. He's all promise and flair, nothing tangible at this stage. Not much older 10/11 onwards what numbers was Walcott putting up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
It was just banter

1438350859921.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fizzel
AOC better than Walcott? Walcott scored nearly as many goals last season as AOC has in his Arsenal career. He's all promise and flair, nothing tangible at this stage. Not much older 10/11 onwards what numbers was Walcott putting up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Young wingers almost never put goals up though. Ronaldo, Bale struggled to get any until they were about 24 to name just two. He will improve that and has shown an eye for goal at times tbf.

AOC is a much better dribbler, is better technically, offers much more defensively, is stronger, more aggressive and has similar passing range. He just needs to make the runs into the box. Ramsey was never seen as a goal scorer until he started doing that but look at him now, double figures in the past 2 seasons.

AOC in 5 years time will be better than Walcott is, 100%. Walcott basically hasnt developed since 2011/12.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Young wingers almost never put goals up though. Ronaldo, Bale struggled to get any until they were about 24 to name just two. He will improve that and has shown an eye for goal at times tbf.

AOC is a much better dribbler, is better technically, offers much more defensively, is stronger, more aggressive and has similar passing range. He just needs to make the runs into the box. Ramsey was never seen as a goal scorer until he started doing that but look at him now, double figures in the past 2 seasons.

AOC in 5 years time will be better than Walcott is, 100%. Walcott basically hasnt developed since 2011/12.

Not really true. Hazard got 20 goals in 38 games aged 19/20, Depay 22 aged 20.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Not really true. Hazard got 20 goals in 38 games aged 19/20.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are exceptions to the rule but in general goals come with age and experience. Young players find it harder to read situations and when to arrive in the box. Ramsey only started that after about 3 seasons in the first team.

Or look at Ronaldo by age 26, he was instinctively arriving on cue to get goals but that was something he had to learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's be real this is why you like him :laugh:

Which I have no problem with as I also think he's sexy as fuark

Latest