The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So that Italian journo that Shev was on about wrt Benzema thought this guys troll twitter account belonged to the actual Dick Law (our chief negotiator) https://twitter.com/dicklawafc

What an absolute melt :biggrin::biggrin:
Lots of Benzema talk tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still not confident it'll happen.

His agent said nothing is happening in an interview supposedly
At first I didnt want to bite the bait, but then I realised this is the same guy that wanted to sell Xabi Alonso for Gareth Barry. hmmmmmm.
The thing I love most about Bale being RM's first choice striker

YOU SOLD BALE WE SIGNED BENZEMA

the gift that keeps giving:biggrin:
tfw you see Benzema talk all over the TL, but nothing actually new

Piers Morgan called Welbeck in the morning of deadline day, and he's saying we're in advanced talks for Karim.
Original post by angelfox
Piers Morgan called Welbeck in the morning of deadline day, and he's saying we're in advanced talks for Karim.

The straws you're clicking at is ridiculous.

Piers knows sweet **** all, otherwise he wouldn't be asking Jake Cuntphreys if the "big signing" Jake mentioned in his bait tweet was about Benzema.

It could be happening, bit Cuntphrey and Piers are effectively twitter itk tbf
Put an accy on MUTD and Chelsea to win tomorrow and double up your money, feeling to stick a 20 on it tomorrow.
My man Arsene needed to build a stadium. Not a complaint from him you would ever hear, he was busy building Arsenal.

His time has come, lets go Arsene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited 8 years ago)
Oh Arsene we love you.
Original post by Zürich
My man Arsene needed to build a stadium. Not a complaint from him you would ever hear, he was busy building Arsenal.

His time has come, lets go Arsene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend.

I think he will deffo add to the team before the end of the month. And a BIG player.

Posted from TSR Mobile

His statue will grace the front of the Emirates one day, right at the centre above all your Henrys and Bergkamps. Without him there would be no modern day Arsenal. He was born for this job.
@sr90 Your back 4 looking horrible tbf
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-arsenal-target-mario-6214104

He better join us :frown: , would hate it if he joined another English club.
I would much prefer to sign Reus if we can get him which is impossible :frown:
Great strike from Chuba Akpom to extend Hull's lead. His first senior goal on his debut, he'll do well.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Great strike from Chuba Akpom to extend Hull's lead. His first senior goal on his debut, he'll do well.

vine or it didnt happen
Original post by swirly
vine or it didnt happen

Dbi.

There isn't one :h:

Latest