The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Robbie must be a tad happy when Arsenal lose tbh. Nobody watches Arsenal Fan TV when Arsenal win.

True, I imagine the combined total of all the videos yesterday will end up being about 400,000 in about a week.

I feel really sorry for him, I don't think he realises how bad the videos are, and when people are taking the mickey.
A threesome with the girls from the United and Chelsea fan channels would be great.
Still the best thing to come from any of these silly channels

https://youtu.be/QRFpyrYzPTw
So when we're struggling to pass our way through teams that are sitting deep and when teams have utterly congested the middle and area directly in front of their box, why do we not just make the necessary subs at half time. Should have been like this after 45m:

Sanchez Giroud Walcott
Santi Coq AOC

Wing backs didnt push up either which is baffling. Monreal doesnt exactly do that but Debuchy should have been playing as a winger basically. He was terrible generally.

Aaron Ramsey sort of infuriates me as well atm, never seen a player so stubborn in trying things that arent coming off.

End of the day its just one result and its not the end of the world given Chelsea's draw. lol at Utd fans going ape though, as if Arsenal even look where they are on the table these days. West Ham were very good and sometimes you just dont have a good day, we'll still be in for the title.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
A threesome with the girls from the United and Chelsea fan channels would be great.

Full Time Devils needs a girl like Sophie
Why was that guy talking about net spending?

Can see why people hate Arsenal fans.
Why does Ty act like a lil bich wen someone interrupts up.
@sr90
United fans aren't as easy:biggrin: Plus, we don't need pretty girl to boost our ratings.
Horny *****
Original post by Zürich
lol at Utd fans going ape though, as if Arsenal even look where they are on the table these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strong lies
Original post by Zürich
So when we're struggling to pass our way through teams that are sitting deep and when teams have utterly congested the middle and area directly in front of their box, why do we not just make the necessary subs at half time. Should have been like this after 45m:

Sanchez Giroud Walcott
Santi Coq AOC

Wing backs didnt push up either which is baffling. Monreal doesnt exactly do that but Debuchy should have been playing as a winger basically. He was terrible generally.

Aaron Ramsey sort of infuriates me as well atm, never seen a player so stubborn in trying things that arent coming off.

End of the day its just one result and its not the end of the world given Chelsea's draw. lol at Utd fans going ape though, as if Arsenal even look where they are on the table these days. West Ham were very good and sometimes you just dont have a good day, we'll still be in for the title.

Yeah what you say essentially. Not really too worrying in all honesty, especially if Chelsea drop points against City, which I'm not sure on whether we will.

Chelsea and Arsenal will slug it out. Maybe City if they get De Bruyne and a DM.
Good news guys you're off the bottom of the league
Original post by hayles101
Alright Lukey lad calm down :tongue:

Not that im agreeing but if people like Ty and Andy Tate have found internet fame/have become internet celebs.. doesn't say much does it haha.

One of the most well known football fans on twitter is a 20 something guy from Wales who I believe is autistic :s-smilie: always feel sorry for him but he brings on a bit himself bless.

The internet is weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will do if you promise never to call me "Lukey lad" ever again...:rolleyes:

We'll you either have to be slutty or mentally unstable to become that type of internet famous so i don't think you'll be leaving us behind any time soon Hayley :biggrin:

The internet isn't just weird, it's insane.
It is shrouded in anonymity and hostility, it is the breeding ground of hate and envy.
It is quite simply the manifestation of the negativity that we try to suppress in the outside world.

Or perhaps i'm just a little pessimistic here? :tongue:
Original post by Zürich

Sanchez Giroud Walcott
Santi Coq AOC

The thing is with that team against teams that sit deep against Arsenal is that Coquelin is just a waste of position. There's a reason why he's always the first to get subbed when Arsenal is chasing a game or against teams that are sitting deep. He offers no first pass to start up an attack. Every top side needs an CM who is able to build up play.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Silva is what Ozil dreams to be.
Original post by Dirtybit
Silva is what Ozil dreams to be.

Silva is what Arsenal fans think Ozil is
Original post by Jamiesonn
The thing is with that team against teams that sit deep against Arsenal is that Coquelin is just a waste of position. There's a reason why he's always the first to get subbed when Arsenal is chasing a game or against teams that are sitting deep. He offers no first pass to start up an attack. Every top side needs an CM who is able to build up play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why if jack was fit he should be next to Coq. He's basically a combination of the best of both Santi and Ramsey has to offer.

By that I mean he has the technique, vision and passing range distribute effectively from midfield and on the other hand he has the physical attributes to drive the ball forward and be an effective B2B
All together now...We are staying up said we are staying up
^ :rofl:
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
All together now...We are staying up said we are staying up

I still find it incredible that in Arsenal's 100 year history they've never been relegated.
Original post by sr90
All over Twitter atm. Not sure why it's taken 6 years to go viral. This is pretty cringe as well

Latest