The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I said something was 37 degrees and it was really 38. :frown: Or when I didn't read a question in a test and said ovaries to a rather generic question had nothing to do with women.:redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol I've done it before, styled it out though and pretended I wasn't calling them but talking about my mum.

It wasn't that bad but in the moment I wanted to die. My teacher was asking questions and we were about to sit a class test. I put my hand up to answer a question and he gave me diiiirts and said "Why the hell did you just give the answer to the class. Nice going." I died.
Also, once my teacher thought I was taking the piss when he asked the class if anyone knew what he was talking about (on a certain subject) and I put my hand up and said I'd studied the topic before. He thought I was trying to make a fool out of him so he told me to shut up and walked out of the room. Sad times.

My friend once answered a question as orgasm instead of organism, and she's so innocent she didn't realise till later and started crying,
I fainted in physics when we were talking about blood. :colonhash:
Laughing out loud when our maths teacher mentioned the new topic of the day as "imaginary numbers".
AS Psychology. We were learning about psychoanalysis and phobias and my teacher asked "I wonder what the real behind the fear of heights is." I blurted out "maybe people with that fear are actually afraid of having orgasms." :mmm:
Reply 6
Probably the moment I walked, confused, into my physics class bearing in my hand the 'sheet of paper' the teacher had sent me across the school to get, only then to realise he had meant 'sheaf of paper.'
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I fainted in physics when we were talking about blood. :colonhash:

You?

I always thought you were more of the bat head eating type :dontknow:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Laughing out loud when our maths teacher mentioned the new topic of the day as "imaginary numbers".

(edited 8 years ago)
In year 8 we were in geography and i had my trousers on loosly due to a faulty belt
I had to get up as a teacher wanted to speak to me and as i got up my trousers fell down so people could see my boxers and they all thought i was having a fap over my teacher who is very chubs :puke: :frown:
Walked into my english room as I noticed it was full of people, thought I was really late.

I wasn't, it was a form still doing registration. My "sorry I'm late miss" was not appropriate.
My friend tickled me and I only bloody farted... in the class where I fancied the teacher, he wrote in my book no more noises at the back 😂 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
in maths some guys told the teacher i fancied my english teacher and everyone kept laughing and talking about it

it got worse because she told all the teachers in the staff room and the english teacher lel
Once was on meds and was really drowsy, so the teacher came over to ask me a question and didn't even answer because I thought he was still at the front. And then I thought he was asking about hay...

Arriving early just to realise I'm in the wrong class :lol:

And thinking there was a seat while there wasn't :colonhash: Oh the shame...
Original post by Little Popcorns
My friend tickled me and I only bloody farted... in the class where I fancied the teacher, he wrote in my book no more noises at the back 😂 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

A bloody fart... sounds like you need more fibre in your diet :eek:
Reply 14
I always had boners in class when I was about 13 or 14, I think those years were just like one massive boner. You learn to hide it, though waistband trick anyone? Swiftly pointed upwards before the end of class. Lol.
I've had a lot of them, like back in high school one time I was reading a book while my teacher was calling the register, and just as she called my name I read the word 'no' and replied "no... uh... yes!" and everyone looked at me like I was crazy :frown:

And another time when I was in year 7, I got confused about which science lab I was supposed to be in, and I went into the wrong one and sat down in the middle of a class of year 10s, and they were all laughing at me. Luckily the teacher took pity on me and took me to the one where I was supposed to be :redface:

I'm sure I've had worse ones than those, but I've probably blocked them from my memory :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GuppyFox
I've had that awkward moment when I accidentally called the teacher mum :eek:

literal lol at that;
embarassing moment for me is when I was like 9 or 10 and was laughing so hard with mates at a joke about Shrek I think and I farted whilst I laughed.
Another moment was when I was like 6 and we were singing a song to learn the months and I jumped back too gar during the dance and fell into the canvas easel thing and it created this domino effect of knocking others down, it was so bad :rofl: dying laughing wihile I type.

Original post by K.C
in maths some guys told the teacher i fancied my english teacher and everyone kept laughing and talking about it

it got worse because she told all the teachers in the staff room and the english teacher lel

lmao I was such a little **** I always went to teachers and told them a student liked them, whether they truly did or didn't.
In year 11 I used one of the Whey protein tubs as a drinking water bottle. It could fill so much water so thats why I used it lol

when i whipped it out of my Adidas bag and starting downing the water from the tub everyone looked at me.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You?

I always thought you were more of the bat head eating type

I just don't like medical stuff, I fainted last week too having an ultrasound on my arm.
I was staring at my crush in class when the teacher said "If you're done drooling over Christian, you may want to answer my question..."

I wanted the earth to swallow me up. :embarrassed:

Latest