The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

CHESTER UNIVERSITY2015 freshers here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Chester
If you're worried about your accommodation allocation please contact our Accommodation Team call: 01244 513000 or email: [email protected]

What about Warrington campus ????
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by All-rounder
Anyone else here doing Law? :smile:

I'm doing Law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Terriann17
What about Warrington campus ????

The Warrington Accommodation team can be contacted on 01925 534220 or email: [email protected] 😊
Original post by Joshuadunn1
Anyone in Tramways?

I am, don't know specifically which flat yet though
Original post by Joshuadunn1
Anyone in Tramways?

I am :smile: I don't know much about where abouts I'm staying, room-wise, yet but I've been put in for it
Original post by aimeekerr
Hello!😊

Do you know which accommodation you're in?

I'm in tramways ☺️ what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubarr
Anyone doing English lit?
also anyone in Grosvenor house?

I'm doing english lit and I'll be on the second floor of Grosvenor House :biggrin:
Reply 247
Original post by RiaLucas
I'm doing english lit and I'll be on the second floor of Grosvenor House :biggrin:

Awesome stuff! I'm on ground floor!
aw, still pretty close. We're coursemates at least haha
Reply 249
Original post by RiaLucas
aw, still pretty close. We're coursemates at least haha

Yeah that's true! Can't wait to start now
Original post by Fictional
5. We're neighbours :smile: Do you know whether they're any nice?

Hi! Sorry to butt in, but i had friends living in ccc last year, and i have had many pribking sessions in there. Theyre lovely little houses! You wouldbt even guess they were part of the campus! Theyre dead nice, only issue is the kitchenta aee quite small, but itll be fine bcause itll only be three people per vathroom/ toilet etc
Is anyone doing photography? and is anyone staying in Sumner house 4th floor?
Original post by Daisyfreeman7
Anyone in sumner house?!

I'm in sumner house 4th floor chica💅🏼
Original post by rmcsharry
Hi! Sorry to butt in, but i had friends living in ccc last year, and i have had many pribking sessions in there. Theyre lovely little houses! You wouldbt even guess they were part of the campus! Theyre dead nice, only issue is the kitchenta aee quite small, but itll be fine bcause itll only be three people per vathroom/ toilet etc

Thanks, I've heard that a lot. Good thing I don't really like cooking :smile:
Original post by AbiMartlandxo
Single Honours LLB :smile:

I'm the same :biggrin: I dont think we do the optional modules in year one so we're bound to be in some of the same classes if not quite a few, depends how many law students there are in total I guess haha
Anyone doing Chemical Engineering?
Original post by All-rounder
I'm the same :biggrin: I dont think we do the optional modules in year one so we're bound to be in some of the same classes if not quite a few, depends how many law students there are in total I guess haha

True, at least it means ill know someone! I'm not living in halls so I don't know anyone:s-smilie:
Reply 257
Original post by AbiMillerx
Is anyone doing photography? and is anyone staying in Sumner house 4th floor?

I'm doing photography!
Hello, my name is Megan Taylor and I'll be studying advertising and media studies at the University of Chester in the Warrington campus.
Original post by AbiMartlandxo
True, at least it means ill know someone! I'm not living in halls so I don't know anyone:s-smilie:

I doubt I'll be in halls either as the accommodation staff haven't got back to me days after I emailed them, but whether I'm in Halls or Private accommodation shouldn't matter too much I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending