The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:colonhash:

You gonna stand for all this? Absolute nonces in every avenue round this thread.
Man like Depleted having a bigger meltdown than Claude and Ty after an Arsenal defeat
****, what did I miss this time?
Yeah can we not encourage personal jabs towards individuals. Just discuss what is meant to be discussed and then some. Anymore and it'll just be removed :/ Hate actually 'modding' this place, you know what it is.

Anyway,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3222231/Arsenal-right-hide-Danny-Welbeck-injury-better-window-Premier-League-club.html Funny article here from the DM. :tongue:

I like how he mentions Flamini in the list of midfielders we already have...
Original post by Basiji
Every single one of your posts is a little jab at someone else.

You must be a **** in person. Prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I laughed too much at is. It seems unsolicited; I hope it was.
What the actual **** just went down here?!?
It's so good, there are so many different WUMs from different clubs, they've started to turn on each other without too much involvement from Arsenal fans.
Lyrical Prodigy come on man. This is some funny sh*t going down, let the banter flow. Don't be the kid who reminded the teacher homework was due in.
LP the one thats going around reppin people.

On that ghost lvl: 100.
Original post by Louis.
This thread ffs. Where have I been

This is why I win TSR d'or two years in a row, my narcissistic nonsense forever stays here and is seen as somewhat knowledgeable.

I'm just a vain motha****er.

Btw i'm drunk.
Original post by silaiestatira
nice to be back home after a well deserved break

You're actually looking piff now,

Talk to man when you 18 though.
**** I'm sounding suspect.

Reply 6592
Lol drunk on tsr
Sorry only just seen this. Calm down guys yadda yadda.

In all seriousness don't abuse the thread come on (:

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
You're actually looking piff now,

Talk to man when you 18 though.

Nonce confirmed
Original post by xKay
Lol drunk on tsr

Yeah posted some aids posts on here.
Saying that you are a cancer with your posts, your avatar disgusts me as well it pisses me off.
Original post by Depleted
Nonce confirmed
Not noncing at all as she's legal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
I'm really not interested in arguing about this any longer. I'd rather just discuss the footballing points now if that suffices?

Trust me, I completely understand your points; sometimes when a player moves up a level they aren't the star of the show anymore.
Many players that look amazing for relegation battling sides can move to a top 8 team and be absolutely average.

Perhaps the same thing will happen with Benteke, perhaps not.
I think the thing about Liverpool though is that we have the ability to be versatile with this.
We have a host of different systems we can use with the players we have available, so there's no reason why we can't tailor one around the big new signing who has proven he can score goals.
I feel like out of all the top teams in the league, we really have the grounds to be more experimental with our new signing which is why I was fairly optimistic about his chances if Rodgers can utilise him well.

In any case, yes I agree that it's a fairly large sum to pay for a player but considering he has PL experience, I don't think it's THAT bad. It's certainly better than paying even more money for a teenager with an average record at best like United did with Martial :tongue:

Regardless, I feel like Benteke > Giroud. Perhaps I suffer from bias in that perception, although I will be interested to see how they both do this season, especially if Sturridge can form a good partnership when he returns.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will reply to this properly in a bit, maybe with a decent fullback combination attacking wise you can utilise Benteke's real strengths properly but none of your swingers are good at crossing and you don't have that much pace in the absence of Sterling(unless Ibe starts who's frankly ****) or Sturridge is playing(which I guess would work out).

I don't think Ings is anything special though.

Original post by Louis.
This thread ffs. Where have I been

I don't know mane but you missed some action.
Still pissed I didn't get biggest WUM tbh.

Think I've done enough wumming the past year but there was a clear campaign against me.
Original post by sr90
You've made almost 4000 posts in 6 months.

Oh fuaaaaarrkrkkkkk kkk that's a rek.

Shiettttt.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6598
Scenes when suddenly Zurich is making the most sensible posts in the Arsenal thread
Original post by jam277
Oh fuaaaaarrkrkkkkk kkk that's a rek.

Shiettttt.

Wasn't a rek as Bell End made that joke about 3 posts prior. So if you mean that reading comprehension is now a way to rek someone (and the guy who made the shots is a graduate who moderates a student forum, so lols at that, imagine telling someone in real life you moderate TSR) then yes you would be correct.

Latest