The Student Room Group

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy?

I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy? For example if he would take you out, buy you nice things, give you money etc... and all for your company in return. Would you do it or not? Just simply curious :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Nah

If it's that kind of 'company', then it's practically prostitution
Original post by elliemayxo
I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy? For example if he would take you out, buy you nice things, give you money etc... and all for your company in return. Would you do it or not? Just simply curious :smile:

Of course
Reply 3
Hell yes
Reply 4
Original post by ActuallyIDo
Of course

kanyewest_golddigger.jpg
Reply 5
Original post by enaayrah
Nah

Hmm, to be honest with you I don't know how i'd feel about it. I think i'd feel pretty nervous, I'd always feel like the guy would be expecting something more in return. And that's something i'd be too scared to do, haha.. I'm a baby at heart.
Accept it no homo.
Reply 7
Original post by Reue
Hell yes

kanyewest_golddigger.jpg
Hmm, to be honest with you I don't know how i'd feel about it. I think i'd feel pretty nervous, I'd always feel like the guy would be expecting something more in return. And that's something i'd be too scared to do, haha.. I'm a baby at heart.

I think it'd entirely depend on the situation I was in tbh. If I was in a complete financial mess and there was no other way out of it, then I'd think about it.

Yeah, I get what you mean about returning the favour. It's the kind of dilemma I'd do anything to avoid :lol:
Reply 9

Pretty much this. If he was old, like 40+ then no and also no sex. I *may* consider it, but I think I would be too scared.
Original post by drowzee
Pretty much this. If he was old, like 40+ then no and also no sex. I *may* consider it, but I think I would be too scared.

Yeah, same with me. Even if the agreement was that no sex would be involved, then i'd still feel like he was expecting in considering he was buying me a load of nice things, if you know what i mean?
Nah

Prostitution?

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ActuallyIDo
Prostitution?

:rofl:

I didn't mean to start a fight :redface:
I think it'd entirely depend on the situation I was in tbh. If I was in a complete financial mess and there was no other way out of it, then I'd think about it.

Yeah, I get what you mean about returning the favour. It's the kind of dilemma I'd do anything to avoid :lol:

Yeah same here. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem what so ever with girls who are willing to sleep with men for large sums of cash, but I would generally be too scared!
If you'd want to be paid a considerably reasonable amount, spreading your legs will need to be part of the equation sooner or later.

not worth the hassle imo @ActuallyIDo

Yeah, same with me. Even if the agreement was that no sex would be involved, then i'd still feel like he was expecting in considering he was buying me a load of nice things, if you know what i mean?

Yeah I know what you mean, especially if you have been seeing the guy for a while, I could see them trying to slip it and pressure you. They may say you owe them for all they have done for you.
Original post by drowzee
Yeah I know what you mean, especially if you have been seeing the guy for a while, I could see them trying to slip it and pressure you. They may say you owe them for all they have done for you.

Yeah exactly that! I'd also worry about if the men got angry... if you said no to giving them something in return then they could become pretty nasty, and in that situation I wouldn't have a clue how to handle it! these girls who do that are so brave.
Reply 17
I'm a boy but I'd still accept
Reject!

But in my fantasies accept to a particular one
Yeah exactly that! I'd also worry about if the men got angry... if you said no to giving them something in return then they could become pretty nasty, and in that situation I wouldn't have a clue how to handle it! these girls who do that are so brave.

Yes, and not to judge, I can see rich men being really entitled, so I could see them become aggressive if they do not get their way. They really are so brave, prostitutes too. I know people like to dehumanise them, but at least they're working.

Quick Reply

Latest