The Student Room Group

Should I refollow my ex on instagram?

It's been about 6 months six my ex & I broke up. I really want to follow him back on Instagram. I unfollowed him when we broke up as it's what I always do with ex's I just don't need to see their posts. He still follows me and I really want to follow him, but it's probably a stupid idea? I just want to see what he's up to really.
Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It's been about 6 months six my ex & I broke up. I really want to follow him back on Instagram. I unfollowed him when we broke up as it's what I always do with ex's I just don't need to see their posts. He still follows me and I really want to follow him, but it's probably a stupid idea? I just want to see what he's up to really.

It means you still have feelings for him, If he is up for a second go, and feelings can be easily rekindled, hey why not. but if you really had enough and need a different experience with someone better it will be heaven; you know what you wants and likes when in relationship, so the new guy can be molding into that character. We guys always ask girls for what they will like to see in their man. Sacrificing for the one you love can now take the front stage. Kids with an Ex is the only hard part, because having a baby mama of daddy is a culture of its own. If you like it on not you must maintain that relationship.
(edited 6 months ago)
What good will come from it? You broke up (probably for a reason). There could be other people is seeing on their or things which could harm you, when you need to let go.
Reply 4
Seldom any future in the past. But if you want to do it…
Original post by Anonymous

dont do it, if u really want to see his posts then make a fake account. follow me, @delfichamorro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending