The Student Room Group

Please rate my personal statement

Really need some feedback on my personal statement, reply with your email address and I will email it to you!
Original post by livvyjones
Really need some feedback on my personal statement, reply with your email address and I will email it to you!

what if someone copies it???
Original post by Kittyboy
what if someone copies it???

More fool them, universities have anti plagiarism teams now that automatically disqualify candidates who copy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
More fool them, universities have anti plagiarism teams now that automatically disqualify candidates who copy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But then you also get disqualified too? I'm always scared of showing someone my ps
Original post by phoenixsilver

Posted from TSR Mobile

And they will also disqualify the other candidate. You can't prove who copied who, that's why you shouldn't share it unless you really trust the other person. Especially not to other people who are writing their own personal statements.
Reply 5
dont share it to people you dont know - instead show as many friends as you can, as many teacher as you can, any other adults (aunts/uncles/parents/cousins - anybody!) get as many opinions as you can from people you know but dont risk somebody copying it by sharing it online

There's some excellent free advice on personal statements here, which should allow you to make some improvements:

https://www.themedicportal.com/application-guide/personal-statement/

The Medic Portal
Reply 7

This is not a good idea, rather have your teachers give you feedback.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending