The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Bull****. I've played you on 15 and I've battered you.

Shall I post the screenshot of our convo on kik where you admitted you were scared to face me?

Yeah that's right, I thought you'd stay quiet...

Yeah that SS where I was clearly joking and it was apparent for anyone with an IQ of over 70. Anyway you asked me to play you after I hadn't touched the game for about 3 months, will own all you bitch ass ****** at GTA anyway.
Weak bait game
Chelsea fan top poster in Arsenal thread.

Weak everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stefano93
Thank **** international games are over

I ****ing hate international football.
Original post by Lúcio
Chelsea fan top poster in Arsenal thread.

Weak everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Weak Arsenal fanbase more than anything, deserve to create their next thread tbh

Inb4 #obsessed
Can I create the next fred

He has got to be hands down the worst striker Brazil have ever used to lead the line in my lifetime.
(edited 8 years ago)
Winning the Confeds cup was probably the worst thing that could have happenes to Brazil. Fooled Scolari into thinking that a strikeforce of Fred and Jo was capable of leading the line in their own tournament - probably would have pushed harder for Diego Costa too and could have had Lucas Moura and Coutinho (maybe) in the squad, as well as Firminho who'd had a decent season in Germany.
Also think Alves and Marcelo's reputations preceded them at the world cup.
Original post by The Shed End
Weak Arsenal fanbase more than anything, deserve to create their next thread tbh

Inb4 #obsessed

Ngl it is pretty embarrassing.

Such #salty fans...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

He has got to be hands down the worst striker Brazil have ever used to lead the line in my lifetime.

Best Youtube comp ever
The superior type.
Original post by Lúcio
I wonder what proportion of the posts in this threads are just head shots of Giroud.
in fairness it's not like you'll find many of him scoring...

Couldn't agree more; nobody cares over there, it's not real support.
Barnsley fans sing better songs at Oakwell and they hardly know how to speak English...

#reelingthemin

Funny thing is, out of the all the 'fans' you see outside of the Emirates queing up to tell Arsene Wenger and the board what they think through the medium of Arsenal fan TV, would be classed as chavs if you saw them on the street. Only one that doesnt apply to is Bully because he's actually a pirate and was once a prominent member of Aerosmith.

Still I'm sure Arsene Wenger actually gives a ******* about what Abdul, 23 from Islington, thinks about Ozil's role as a no.10 playing out wide, or why Petr Cech should be dropped because he used to play for Chelsea.

Eitherway, aftv encompasses whats wrong with the modern football fan - spoilt, deluded opinions, petty arguments over Olivier Girouds goals to hairflick ratio's; trying to belittle other clubs history when they consider the community shield to be a major honour, net spend and of course Ty walking around as if he's a living model for Puma's sportswear range. It's like Jeremy Kyle for football fans, and fortunately for society there's plenty of melts down at Ashburton Grove queing up.
Original post by jam277

Fred,Jo and Bernard leading the line for Brazil was utterly hilarious. Sounds like the 3 regulars in a run down East London boozer with some generic name like the Red Lion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting line up predictions for tomorrow? Would assume something like:

Cech
Bel gab kosc mon
Caz coq
Ram/Ox Oz San
Wal/Gir
Always assumed (wrongly, actually) that Stoke had a habit of getting in your faces away from home and causing problems.

They haven't won at the Emirates in SEVEN years. That's something that surprised me today when I found that out.
Reply 6755
Original post by Mackay
Always assumed (wrongly, actually) that Stoke had a habit of getting in your faces away from home and causing problems.

They haven't won at the Emirates in SEVEN years. That's something that surprised me today when I found that out.

Arsenal are usually expert flat track bullies to be fair, especially at home.
Original post by mhsc
Arsenal are usually expert flat track bullies to be fair, especially at home.

Tell Bilic that.
Original post by Mackay

We have a wonderful marriage with them. We win at ours they win at theirs. The one time it went wrong was when that **** broke Rambos leg.
Not as bad as that Eduardo injury at St. Andrews.
Original post by Mackay

They've never even got a point at the soulless bowl actually. Saw on twitter before that our PL home record against them orcs is P7 W7, scoring 17 and conceding 3.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest