The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are they? Lol.
Original post by Yawn!
Are they? Lol.

Yeh. Have you never noticed how so many more blonde girls go for black guys rather than Asian guys.

Hot Blonde girls are the marker of success IMO.
Black guys may be cool, Asians guys may be cool, but this thread certainly is not cool
:exits:
Reply 4
Original post by Awesome Genius
Yeh. Have you never noticed how so many more blonde girls go for black guys rather than Asian guys.

Hot Blonde girls are the marker of success IMO.

Well.....no. But I'll be sure to keep an eye out from now on, lol.

I agree with you on the general Asian guy point. Not all, but many Asian guys need to stop acting like boys and start acting like men.

Whatever makes ya happy, but blonde girls don't really do it for me so I'd have to disagree with you.
(edited 8 years ago)
:proud:
Just a shame i have a prefence for Asian girls and they hardly go for black guys :frown:
But i also like girls of all other races :h:
I was having this EXACT conversation with my friend yesterday, it's true, there is something very cool about them. :smile:
Reply 8
well you know what they say;

black is the new white hahaha :biggrin:

IMO black guys are more attractive compared to white and Asians. And have you seen some Asian guys - come on they are cringeworthy, its the way they act. no game whatsoever. sorry guys. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Just a shame i have a prefence for Asian girls and they hardly go for black guys :frown:

you're black?? :colone:
Reply 10
Original post by ZuluK
well you know what they say;

black is the new white hahaha :biggrin:

IMO black guys are more attractive compared to white and Asians. And have you seen some Asian guys - come on they are cringeworthy, its the way they act. no game whatsoever. sorry guys. :smile:

Original post by toonervoustotalk

Really? Many Asian girls I know love black guys.

OP I agree, they don't even have to try. Lol the thing about Asian guys is so true, bless them. :biggrin:
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

What can I say we just ooze confidence people seem to like it which means its working :u:

Haha trust me it's not linked to our package sizes some of us grew up in tough environments which in turn lowered our inhibitions.
Reply 13
Original post by Greg Jackson

I could do with some of that.

actually ALL of that! :colone:
I think its cuz black absorbs radiation, so inside they bodies are always bare hot. so they have to be bare cool on the outside or else they die
Reply 15
Scientifically speaking, penis size is directly proportional to confidence and swagger. We asians, having been unfortunately blessed with small penises, are forced to seek external avenues (academia) for self-realisation and character building. That is to say, dumb asians are undoubtedly the omegas in society, while intelligent blacks are the most alpha beings possible
Reply 16
Original post by Greg Jackson

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
you're black?? :colone:

Yep:u:
Original post by drowzee
Really? Many Asian girls I know love black guys.

OP I agree, they don't even have to try. Lol the thing about Asian guys is so true, bless them. :biggrin:

Yeah
I guess i am looking in the wrong places :lol:
Will try my luck in sixth form :teehee:
Reply 18
Original post by Yawn!

:lolz: :rofl:
Original post by ZuluK
I could do with some of that.

actually ALL of that! :colone:

Tips on How Gallon Drinking Water Pouring Into Easy and Clean Water Dispenser.jpg

Latest