The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:ahee: i really hope so :smile:

babe how old are you? in sixth form youll have them flocking around you!! a womanizer in the making! :wink:
Original post by EmmaOfNormandy
Most light skinned are mixed raced, so I wouldn't classify them as "black".

More mixed raced.

I don't see your point, there are light skinned men who are mixed race and light skinned men who are black.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
babe how old are you? in sixth form youll have them flocking around you!! a womanizer in the making! :wink:

Lol i am going into my 3rd year of sixth form. (repeated AS levels )
I am 18 but will finish when i am 19
I just need to be more social i think
Reply 63
I do not know what is the definition of cool ...
Most of the black guys I come across are cringe-worthy.
(edited 8 years ago)
I can't comment on the whole down there swagger because My fiancee and I are waiting till after marriage etc.:h:
BUT
He is black, and he is actually quite popular, funny, intimidating and...cool, he also attracts the attention of a lot of thirsty white girls - Not every white girl though so dw O.o

BUT HE'S MINE MWAHAH!! :colone:

I know Asian guys too ( I think we are referring to Indians right?) well I can't really comment on them but all of the ones I know are really shy to talk to girls, confidence plays big part I say..:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Cherie Amour
Yea. I don't know if it lasts forever though :frown: But that's because they know they [gotta] have the moves to get us :cool:
You don't recognise the photo though? I made it a hyperlink :biggrin:
(he used to do grime rapping but now is a big upcoming action star)

That is th exact reason I get suspicious whenever they take interest in me 😂 I met a guy at uni who had a black girl fetish -_- I thought he was a random Instagram famous guy lol I'll search him to see him at work haha
Oh my lord grime rap?! Is he even good :redface:
Threads like these put me off humanity...
Reply 67
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Lol i am going into my 3rd year of sixth form. (repeated AS levels )
I am 18 but will finish when i am 19
I just need to be more social i think

haha youll find yourself at uni. its always awkward in secondary school because you probably all the girls from when they were 11 and vice versa.

you're very sociable online??? get in there offline TNTT :wink:
Original post by Ndella
That is th exact reason I get suspicious whenever they take interest in me 😂 I met a guy at uni who had a black girl fetish -_- I thought he was a random Instagram famous guy lol I'll search him to see him at work haha
Oh my lord grime rap?! Is he even good :redface:

Ugh. racial fetishism. But I try not to think like that, I'm more than fetish.

Well I think he has the same vibe as Drake in 0 to 100 as far as sound; one of his best friends is Plan B. He has lyrics about like crime repentance and being from a bad area and trying to transcend. :smile: Basically :erm:

And I tagged you in here and I thought it went but I had to do it again :colonhash: so tell me if you see the tag or nah.
Original post by Greg Jackson

I'm in tears :rofl:
big cocks
Original post by Black Cat
I don't see your point, there are light skinned men who are mixed race and light skinned men who are black.

My point is that it's not just black men that are cool, other races can pull it off as well, like us mixed raced groups.:tongue:
Reply 72
white girls go for black guys more because of media influence, no one race is more attrative then the other.
Original post by ZuluK
haha youll find yourself at uni. its always awkward in secondary school because you probably all the girls from when they were 11 and vice versa.

you're very sociable online??? get in there offline TNTT :wink:

True but i left my secondary school and went to a college which just has 16-19 year olds 2000 of them :ahee: :dance:
Yeah i am very social online :redface:
I deffo agree with that
I wish it was as easy to talk irl as it is online
I am also very voice concious as i have a stammer
Lets hope this year is my year
Original post by opi453
white girls go for black guys more because of media influence, no one race is more attrative then the other.

I say I agree to some extent. But then again each to their own. I think it can also be based on genetics and what you seek in a partner.
Reply 75

He's the kind of guy every girl looks for in a man 😋😍
All irrelevant, beautiful women go for powerful and wealthy men above all else...

We all know who the powerful and wealthy are in this country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ndella

Original post by Ndella
He's like the kind of a every girl sees in a man 😋😍

lol this one confused me.
But I suppose so. He is a white "Tupac with a degree" :teehee: You know like dark and tough and tall and edgy but pretty and cute and poetic and well versed and sensual and deep down a good guy, I suppose :daydreaming:
Reply 78
Original post by cuppacoffee
I say I agree to some extent. But then again each to their own. I think it can also be based on genetics and what you seek in a partner.

so are you saying black guys are inherently more attrative?
Reply 79
Original post by Ndella

No need to say it twice. :biggrin:

Latest