The Student Room Group

What is Law like as an A-Level?

Hi, I'm new to TSR so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but...

I'm doing my GCSEs this year and there is already a lot of pressure for us to start thinking about what A-Levels we want to take.

I definitely want to take English Literature but I'm not sure about other courses. I'm interested in taking Law but I'm not sure what the course covers, how hard it could be etc...

If someone could tell me what it's like that would be great :smile:

Thanks in advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by MaisieRawle
Hi, I'm new to TSR so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but...

I'm doing my GCSEs this year and there is already a lot of pressure for us to start thinking about what A-Levels we want to take.

I definitely want to take English Literature but I'm not sure about other courses. I'm interested in taking Law but I'm not sure what the course covers, how hard it could be etc...

If someone could tell me what it's like that would be great :smile:

Thanks in advance

hi! i just finished doing a levels this year and im starting uni in a couple of days and i did law and i found it really good!:smile: i got an A overall and I was proud of that! in the first year its mainly about how law is made and the police and courts and in the second you learn about different types of crime etc! you should deffo make revision cards for the key cases and dates and revise as you go along!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest