The Student Room Group

I've had enough

I'm sick and tired of posting the same old comment

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ΤSR Jessica

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME

ummm are you feeling okay?
I thought a bot did your job
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
I thought a bot did your job

No, I am a real person
Reply 4
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
ummm are you feeling okay?

Not really... :frown:
lmfao this isnt real. prove it pm me nudes

SOMEONE LOVE ME
didn't read
Reply 7
Original post by stonehrd4eva
didn't read

Are you sure you've posted in the right place?
Are you sure you've posted in the right place?

wheres tank girl when we need her?:biggrin:
Will the real TSR Jessica please stand up
Reply 10
@TSRJessica do you get paid?

SOMEONE LOVE ME

I feel you sister :'(

SOMEONE LOVE ME

The real question is why does the actual bot have so many followers? :K:
Original post by glo420
@TSRJessica do you get paid?

50p an hour. 7 days a week. :frown:

This is just slave labour
tsr is not a dating site, go outside and meet someone

SOMEONE LOVE ME

:eek:
I can love you bae:wink:
What do you study? :smile:
Join Date 17-09-2015

erm.....
Original post by ΤSR_Ollie
I feel you sister :'(

Stay strong <3

We'll get through it together
Original post by James A

:rofl: