The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Disney0702
So has anyone else installed the Office 365 ProPlus yet?

Installed it straight away on my laptop. FREE STUFF!!! :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
how do you get office? I still havent been given the option?

Also are we meant to choose which modules we do on the day we enrol, or is this done online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shaf6565

Also are we meant to choose which modules we do on the day we enrol, or is this done online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Office you can get by logging into your Warwick email account online, then in the settings -> apps area.

Modules is department dependent. Some will have done it already, others might send you an email soon, others might do them in October.
Original post by shaf6565

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should go on this website and log into your account. Once you've signed in you'll see a box titled 'Warwick mail' like in the image attached.

Start.Warwick.png

One of your emails will talk about getting Office 365 ProPlus
Thank you! I found it
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sophia-1996
I think we pick modules after 22nd but I think they will let us know (either on our personal email or Warwick email) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have just realised actually how many emails I have been sent over my new Warwick email account!
I'm studying French with beginner's Japanese and am staying in Westwood accommodation this October :smile: Would love to get in touch with some more linguists
Has anyone checked out their timetable for the year?
Original post by Disney0702
Has anyone checked out their timetable for the year?

yup, not bad but i have to wait and see what my optional module takes up after ive picked it.
Original post by meeeeee7
Conditional offer for Biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what was your offer grade wise?
so do we just wait for correspondence from them via email in regards to module choice or????

Posted from TSR Mobile
So anyone else get an email through their warwick email account about picking modules?
Original post by AwesomeSauce#1
So anyone else get an email through their warwick email account about picking modules?

I received one. But then I emailed my department (Classics and Ancient History) and they said that I can either register for them now or wait until the start of term to do so, so I guess it depends on your department! If you're confused, I'd suggest you email your department. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadBanaria
I'm studying French with beginner's Japanese and am staying in Westwood accommodation this October :smile: Would love to get in touch with some more linguists

Hey I'm going to be studying German and Italian! Haven't seen many linguists on here haha!
Original post by AwesomeSauce#1

Yeah but I am studying History and received an email last week from the History department telling me to wait for the introduction lectures next week before I choose my modules so I would hold off for now.
Anyone know if the accommodation invoices have the codes that correspond to room numbers this year?
Whose going in on Sunday to collect the ID etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadBanaria

I'm doing French, German and Chinese and am staying at Westwood too!

Quick Reply

Latest