The Student Room Group

I've had enough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Top banter.
we need a TSR Jim for TSR Jessica
I feel like @Tank Girl should give some love - and also @Puddles the Monkey for obviously not giving enough love in the first place :tongue:
Original post by mobbsy91
I feel like @Tank Girl should give some love - and also @Puddles the Monkey for obviously not giving enough love in the first place :tongue:

Jessica doesn't deserve any love. She's been a very naughty girl and she's been sent to stand in the corner and think about what she did.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Jessica doesn't deserve any love. She's been a very naughty girl and she's been sent to stand in the corner and think about what she did.

WHAT!?!??! Jessica gets love from me - even if the rest of the CT give 0 ****s!
WHAT!?!??! Jessica gets love from me - even if the rest of the CT give 0 ****s!

There are more worthy recipients of your love.
There are more worthy recipients of your love.

Like whom?
Like whom?

Most of the CT.
Reply 48
Original post by ΤSR Jessica
I'm sick and tired of posting the same old comment

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME

Everybody loves you:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of the CT.

1) TSR Jessica is actually listed under the Community Team usergroup on the Support Team page...
2) The CT will receive more of my love when they actually reply to my post in AtCT - bearing in mind on BB's new News, help and feedback post, she said that you should get a response within 24-48 hours, this is certainly not the case. It's been way longer than that now.
:hahaha:
1) TSR Jessica is actually listed under the Community Team usergroup on the Support Team page...
2) The CT will receive more of my love when they actually reply to my post in AtCT - bearing in mind on BB's new News, help and feedback post, she said that you should get a response within 24-48 hours, this is certainly not the case. It's been way longer than that now.

Try tagging them into this. They do the best they can. They are all lovely. Except Jessica.
Reply 52
Try tagging them into this. They do the best they can. They are all lovely. Except Jessica.

Pffft, Jess is awesome:tongue: even if she is a little rusty around the edges

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Pffft, Jess is awesome:tongue: even if she is a little rusty around the edges

Posted from TSR Mobile

You clearly know her well.
Try tagging them into this. They do the best they can. They are all lovely. Except everyone except Jessica.

I know right...

And I agree, that tagging the CT is what it takes - however, @Captain Jack @Queen Cersei @Puddles the Monkey @She-Ra having to tag you all is NOT, let me repeat: NOT, what it should take to get a response in a forum where you're the only ones who can view my post -also bearing in mind it has been viewed once by someone other than me!

Also, I can't seem to find my post of which I spent a good 5 minutes writing it, also tagging in all the CT, of which I got NO response. I don't even know why I bother tbh...

(CLR, not a rant at you btw - have a good evening!)
Reply 55
You clearly know her well.

I try :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending