The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you uh, might need more to your OP than just pictures. It's not really starting a discussion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is that and what did he do?
Original post by RainbowKiwi

He is a sexy criminal.

he was a serial killer and women from all over the country were fighting to see him in jail, even the jurer who had found him guilty flocked to see him for his affection

richard ramirez
Reply 5
Lmao, the last pic? Wtf
Only the sexy ones, like Dahmer or Harold Shipman. I don't care how many women you've killed if you're ugly.

I think it's Richard Ramirez, a serial killer known as the Nightstalker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Only the sexy ones, like Dahmer or Harold Shipman. I don't care how many women you've killed if you're ugly.

wtf is sexy about dr shipman...
not sure if troll
Original post by Viva Emptiness

Yeah the same way men don't care about the ugly female killers. :wink:
Original post by Straighthate
wtf is sexy about dr shipman...
not sure if troll

Exactly, Doctor :perv:
Original post by Straighthate
he was a serial killer and women from all over the country were fighting to see him in jail, even the jurer who had found him guilty flocked to see him for his affection

richard ramirez

He's physically attractive and that whole bad boy thing probs appeals to women with the silly notion they can 'tame him'. Serial killers exhibit power -albeit in the wrong way - and power makes them attractive. It's sickening that someone can murder people and some women are willing to overlook it and act like idiotic fangirls tho :s-smilie: same thing happened to Manson despite how sick his actions were :/
Original post by Odd socks
I think it's Richard Ramirez, a serial killer known as the Nightstalker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fanx. Nightstalker sounds like a superhero/vigilante name lmao
He's physically attractive and that whole bad boy thing probs appeals to women with the silly notion they can 'tame him'. Serial killers exhibit power -albeit in the wrong way - and power makes them attractive. It's sickening that someone can murder people and some women are willing to overlook it and act like idiotic fangirls tho :s-smilie: same thing happened to Manson despite how sick his actions were :/

manson never pulled the trigger on anyone as far i know
he was just a manipulator
This is simple. Good looking people are held in better light. For example, you see someone attractive and your brain ties them to good traits.
Agree with the above comment and also the whole 'bad boy' thing. It also happened with Jeremy Meeks, though he didn't do anything as serious as murder, he was still a criminal:

Criminals aren't attractive. They're stupid enough to get caught.
They're not, only certain women are, usually not very bright and a bit emotionally immature.
It's only stupid women that are attracted to criminals.
Killer bone structure on that ramirez, :007: it's one thing being a cold blooded murderer, which is utterly repulsive, compared to being attracted to your average bad boy, they just usually seem more mysterious and therefore interesting. Also I do agree with the notion that lots of women think they can change guys or a guy will change just for them- which is purely ignorant, naive and wishful thinking. It's also the reason all the vampire crap and s&m 50 shades pop culture is so popular, "dangerous attractive man falls for unassuming, shy girl, he changes for her" barf, complete product of the fantasies of the authors.

Latest