The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arsenal should be competing for the league especially when it is basically 2nd rate European teams full of foreign players
Original post by Dirtybit
9am's at London Uni's are the worst.

Try doing 8:30-17:30 5 days a week.
Original post by SA-1
Would happily let him bang my girl

You are moist as **** tbh.
Original post by jam277

bloody students don't know how good they've got it :shakecane:
Reply 8364
Original post by jam277

8-6 5 days a week..
Original post by SA-1
8-6 5 days a week..

Original post by jam277

Try 8-6 with 8am starts on Saturday and Sunday thrown in

I have 1 day off in the next 3 weeks.
Try a ****ing 9-5. Absolute BS. Especially when you have to go in for the most pointless subject ever created.
6am wake up, getting home 8pm. Sleeping or trying to sleep around 10/11pm. 5 days a week.

But Saturdays and Sundays off so i guess its worth it :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
6am wake up, getting home 8pm. Sleeping or trying to sleep around 10/11pm. 5 days a week.

But Saturdays and Sundays off so i guess its worth it :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is my life at the minute lol, dat commute. All in for the career. I envisage that I will probably move abroad in the next few years.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
This is my life at the minute lol, dat commute. All in for the career. I envisage that I will probably move abroad in the next few years.

Yeah exactly. All about building your career and im sure the effort will be worth it in the end.

Anyways, back to Arsenal :tongue:. It would be hilarious if you lost to Watford tomorrow. It honestly wouldnt surprise me because you guys always seem to blow hot and cold. Lose to Olympiakos and then completely take United apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Yeah exactly. All about building your career and im sure the effort will be worth it in the end.

Anyways, back to Arsenal :tongue:. It would be hilarious if you lost to Watford tomorrow. It honestly wouldnt surprise me because you guys always seem to blow hot and cold. Lose to Olympiakos and then completely take United apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think we will win but we tend to have our bogey teams in this league, e.g. we are never going to win against Stoke away.

What is your commute like? Mine is pretty damn repetitive (well, of course ha).
Original post by sr90
Try 8-6 with 8am starts on Saturday and Sunday thrown in

I have 1 day off in the next 3 weeks.

You don't get underpaid though.
Doesn't move Walcott to middle for 6-8 years.

Finally moves him to centre, Walcott scores lots.

"I have been vindicated."

Good old Wenger.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Doesn't move Walcott to middle for 6-8 years.

Finally moves him to centre, Walcott scores lots.

"I have been vindicated."

Good old Wenger.

Walcott been scoring a goal a game.

Tbf there's no way that Walcott could have started for them in the centre until about 2014 when it was clear Giroud was a streak striker and Podolski was just ****,
Wenger is leaving in 2017, at least one more title?

Today Watford.

Let's go ARSENE!!!!!

http://www.lasportsanostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Wenger.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8375
Original post by Zürich
Wenger is leaving in 2017, at least one more title?

Today Watford.

Let's go ARSENE!!!!!

http://www.lasportsanostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Wenger.jpg

He hasn't really confirmed it yet has he? It does seem like he will though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol yeah let's play walcott in middle ahead of a decent rvp.

Lmao
anyone here doing Arsenal->Oceana????
Original post by jam277
Walcott been scoring a goal a game.

Tbf there's no way that Walcott could have started for them in the centre until about 2014 when it was clear Giroud was a streak striker and Podolski was just ****,

What about before they signed either of them?
Original post by ozzyoscy
What about before they signed either of them?

They had RVP and Adebayor between 07-09(so he wasn't going to get a game when they're getting you around 40 goals a season.) and they had Thierry Henry before that...

At most he could have assumed a backup striker role(which he started getting in 12/13 when Giroud had just come into the club), plus around 11/12(where he could have been a backup striker for the atrocious Chamakh) Chamberlain was 19 years old and had just come from a league 1 team and RVP was frankly undroppable at the time.

Add to that Wenger started focusing more on a 5 midfielder formation rather than the 4-4-1-1/4-4-2 formation he used to do in his earlier days to reflect the fact that he had so many creative midfielders which then means there's no space for Walcott as a striker.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest