The Student Room Group

"Everyone needs someone"

Do you agree? Why/why not?

Scroll to see replies

I think the idea of finding 'the one' is lovely and I think everyone should be happy. I don't think we need someone as in to rely on them for our own happiness, however, everyone is different. I know my life ambition isn't to find a prince charming but i do hope it will happen aha
Of course everyone needs someone. No individual is or can be an island! #interdependency
I don't need it, but I want it. :smile:
Original post by william walker
I don't need it, but I want it. :smile:

same, I didn't know how to word that aha
Original post by chantalc
I think the idea of finding 'the one' is lovely and I think everyone should be happy. I don't think we need someone as in to rely on them for our own happiness, however, everyone is different. I know my life ambition isn't to find a prince charming but i do hope it will happen aha

I thought you're married?! Were you being sarcastic? I'm really gullible :facepalm:
Reply 6
Everyone needs someone otherwise life would be pretty boring!

Only some are lucky enough to find the one who cares more for them than they care for themselves :smile: (if that makes sense)
Original post by stochasticking
I thought you're married?! Were you being sarcastic? I'm really gullible :facepalm:

I was being sarcastic, sorry.

:rofl2:
same, I didn't know how to word that aha

This is what I do make the complex simple. :smile:
The statement is not specific enough. What do you mean by it? Do you mean it in the sense of a monogamous relationship? Or do you mean it in the sense of literally 'anyone?' Or something else? I can't tell.
Yep I agree.

"Everyone needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow is more than just another day" :h:
Yes. Being with someone is an experience that can't be emulated by anything else.
Of course you need someone otherwise you are not even living in a human world.

Cats need someone with them as well, why you don't?
Original post by SeanFM
Yes. Being with someone is an experience that can't be emulated by anything else.

Geesh. Now I know what I'm missing out on? lol
Original post by Tourminator
No individual is or can be an island! #interdependency

John Donne: The Complete Works

Edited by Harriet Harman and Russell Brand
no
Reply 17
Depends on the context.
Original post by ILovePancakes

No my eyes are closed remember

Amen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending