The Student Room Group

Dogs shouldn't be allowed to live amongst humans

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
interesting this coming from treypound
You don't trust guidedogs? I actually laughed out loud reading that. Perhaps they are guiding blind people to gain their trust. Once they have humanities confidence they will take over the world. Have you even seen a dog before? It appears your unreasonable fear of dogs is warping your view of the world. Whilst it is true that sometimes dogs can be dangerous, mostly they are harmless. You say any breed could kill someone. I highly doubt a Yorkshire terrier could kill me. Please think for a moment, humans have killed more humans by far then dogs have. You don't have such an extreme view on humans though. Get a grip, you are being an idiot.
Original post by Zuki
I'd trust a dog in my house more than a human

Are you into dogs? Come on you can tell me...

Spoiler

Original post by K.C
interesting this coming from treypound

go to bed nelson kelson
Reply 24
Original post by Gwilym101
You don't know much about dogs do you.

Wrong I deal with your mum on a regular basis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by z33
well... some humans could kill you if they felt like it

You and many others are missing the point. The average dog could kill any human. You cant really fight a dog of like you can a human.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gwilym101
You don't know much about dogs do you.

Original post by Souljer
Wrong I deal with your mum on a regular basis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why, just why would you go that low?
Pointless thread from a flaw of creation.
I was driven to make a thread myself but to call them dogs is just asking for a ban.

... I agree that some breeds of dogs are bad, but some a just fine.
Original post by Souljer
I find the whole concept of owning a dog crazy. Look how many stories theres been about dogs randomly attacking kids etc. Thats the thing, they are too unpredictable you never know what they are thinking.. absolutely dangerous creatures. I don't even trust guide dogs tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

humans shouldnt be allowed to live amongst humans

I find the whole concept of living with a human crazy. Look how many stories theres been about humans randomly attacking kids etc. Thats the thing, they are too unpredictable you never know what they are thinking.. absolutely dangerous creatures. I don't even trust human guide tbh..

Pomeranians are fluffy and they will have your fingers in a heartbeat

Original post by Souljer
Not really.. you know what you're getting with humans. With dogs you just don't know, you could say something simple like "hello" and it could trigger a fatal reaction and its not like its going to show you sympathy as it may think you're just playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A dog does not attack in a fatal fashion as a method of play. It goes for an attack as a last resort
I actually find it much easier to read animals. You just need to know how to approach and the signs to look out for (obviously this is talking about domesticated and non-predatory animals). Body language is key. Animals don't lie. They don't have ulterior motives.
Reply 30
Original post by rat poison
go to bed nelson kelson

why
Nooooo!!! Poor doggy woggy :frown:

In all seriousness, I don't see how keeping a pet like a dog harms you. Just as long as you don't have any allergic reactions towards any part of them. And if you want to keep a dog in your house, fine-tune yourself to their body language.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry but dogs are better than humans in my opinion and based on where I live safer too
Reply 33
Original post by justinetsr
I was driven to make a thread myself but to call them dogs is just asking for a ban.

You are brutal

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think we should own dogs, but not for the reason you mentioned. We shouldn't be allowed to OWN any animal. They are living beings, not someone's property.
Reply 35
Original post by justinetsr

Which breeds? I have always kept Staffordshire Bull terriers which are seen by many as dangerous. They aren't if they're raised right. It's not the dog, it's the owner.

I would trust a staffie far more than I would trust a jack russell. Any breed has the capacity to be dangerous if they're not raised right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
It could still kill you though if it felt like it

I don't think they ever just 'feel like it', I'm not sure they're that self-aware. This is generally the argument used by people who taunt the hell out of animals and then wonder why they get attacked.
Original post by K.C
why

Don't take that tone with me. Study and be something, young man. I want you to succeed and fulfill your destiny.
Original post by Chlktrain135
Nooooo!!! Poor doggy woggy :frown:

In all seriousness, I don't see how keeping a pet like a dog harms you. Just as long as you don't have any allergic reactions towards any part of them. And if you want to keep a dog in your house, fine-tune yourself to their body language.

is that Beastiality I sense there? :O

Quick Reply

Latest